Nick Against the World (25 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Erik the Ajax - Inter match was interesting.gem of a goal from sneijder & filthy play from inter.Huntelaar was cruelly denied a pen which i thought should have been given.

I just dont understand how Cordoba & Samuel managed to stay on the pitch.:disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
It's a movie, and it is good.
It's incredible. I really like Gyllenhaal you know. I didn't watch Brokeback Mountain as I heard it was awful, but there's something about him that makes him a great actor. He was also perfectly casted for both Donnie Darko and Jarhead so I guess that might influence my opinion.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There's one quote in it that reminded me of Tifoso Lou. There's this self hulp guru declaring all kind of shit at Donnie's school and Donnie stands up against him. The guru reacts by saying that Donnie is scared and confused and is thus talking nonsense (kind of like Lou being overconfident because he *knows* God exists) Donnie answers with the the following truth:

"Yes, I am scared and I am confused. But I think you are the f**king antichrist!!!"

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
It's incredible. I really like Gyllenhaal you know. I didn't watch Brokeback Mountain as I heard it was awful, but there's something about him that makes him a great actor. He was also perfectly casted for both Donnie Darko and Jarhead so I guess that might influence my opinion.
it really is a superb movie though dont get too wasted before you watch iy or it will just screw with your mind

Seven said:
You just lost yourself a date :D.
you just made the girls day:oops:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Here, this conversation alone made my day:

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Sean Smith: Smurfette?
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Seven said:
There's one quote in it that reminded me of Tifoso Lou. There's this self hulp guru declaring all kind of shit at Donnie's school and Donnie stands up against him. The guru reacts by saying that Donnie is scared and confused and is thus talking nonsense (kind of like Lou being overconfident because he *knows* God exists) Donnie answers with the the following truth:

"Yes, I am scared and I am confused. But I think you are the f**king antichrist!!!"
An other resemblance is that the guru is later found to be a pedophile. :p

Ps The conversation about the smurfs is just awesome.

PPs Every living thing dies alone.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bardock said:
An other resemblance is that the guru is later found to be a pedophile. :p

Ps The conversation about the smurfs is just awesome.

PPs Every living thing dies alone.
It's a very underrated movie. What's so terribly scare about it though is that I myself ressemble Donnie Darko very much. I was watching the movie with my family and believe me, it feels weird when they tell you you're like Donnie when at that point the guy is conversating with an imaginary rabbit called Frank.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
It's a very underrated movie. What's so terribly scare about it though is that I myself ressemble Donnie Darko very much. I was watching the movie with my family and believe me, it feels weird when they tell you you're like Donnie when at that point the guy is conversating with an imaginary rabbit called Frank.
what part did you think was like you exactly?
the tortured child genius who no-one understands,or
the crazed kid trying to stab his hallucinatory giant rabbit friend in the eye?
and its conversing not conversating, genius:toast:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seven said:
Better than resembling Donnie Smith, the ex-quiz kid in the movie Magnolia ("I love you, Brad - Brad the bartender. You wanna love me back? I'll be good to you.")

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Seven said:
I have to say I'm not entirely surprised that someone might suggest you have things in common with Donnie Darko. :biggrin:

I don't really understand all the fuss about the movie, though. It's interesting, but not a very memorable one among those I've seen in recent months.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)