Nick Against the World (83 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Me? I'm just banning more crank posters. I think I set a personal record today.

Man, I'm starting to feel the Zlatan in my blood... :scared:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Seven said:
It's incredible. I really like Gyllenhaal you know. I didn't watch Brokeback Mountain as I heard it was awful, but there's something about him that makes him a great actor. He was also perfectly casted for both Donnie Darko and Jarhead so I guess that might influence my opinion.
Aye Brokeback Mountain, there is 1.5/2 hours (?) of my life I'll never get back. Hated it.

Seven said:
You just lost yourself a date :D.
Sorry dude, my movie tastes are Bram Stoker's Dracula / Under The Tuscan Sun / Memoirs of a Geisha / The Fifth Element / LOTR type movies. No Donnie Darko for me. Gyllenhaal is not bad on the eyes though. ;)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Oh before I forget I think you guys are starting to rub off on me. I just ran into one of my ex coughpeoplecough at TGI's and he was telling me I should watch the Devil Wear Prada because he saw it and he loved it. What did I do? Involuntarily laughed in his face! Thankfully it came out as one of those cute girly laughs so I got to cover it up with an overly broad smile while saying, "Yeah it was great!"

*Snicker* I always wondered...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Ram, Fab, that is a fake number, if you want to call me, call 304 676 9988 that is my cell. It is broken so i wont pikup, but leave a voicemail.

Do it big Ram.
I would only if I didn't exceed my limit. I can't make any calls currently. But will when I get it up and working.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
Erik the Ajax - Inter match was interesting.gem of a goal from sneijder & filthy play from inter.Huntelaar was cruelly denied a pen which i thought should have been given.

I just dont understand how Cordoba & Samuel managed to stay on the pitch.:disagree:
Didn't see it, can't be bothered to stay home for the Amsterdam Tournament when they invite Man U, Inter and freaking Porto.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Pado said:
Things have really slowed down in this thread since Nick went on vacation and Samatar made an appearance. Two things gaurenteed to drive people away.
but you are here pado and we all love you

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
The Pado said:
OMG, Brilliant! It is so rare that I am 100% in agreement with a post, but you nailed it. Not 30 minutes ago I was thinking that the Republicans tried to impeach Clinton for messing around with someone other than his nasty ass wife and lying about it. How many died as a result of Clinton' BJ?
Clinton? Oh I remember him.........

Aug. 17, 1998

CLINTON: Good evening.

(Yo.)

This afternoon in this room, from this chair, I testified before the Office of Independent Counsel and the grand jury.

(Today, I got my ass dragged over the coals.)

I answered their questions truthfully, including questions about my private life, questions no American citizen would ever want to answer.

(I was lying like crazy trying to cover my ass.)

Still, I must take complete responsibility for all my actions, both public and private. And that is why I am speaking to you tonight.

(I got busted and now I'm trying to minimize the damage.)

As you know, in a deposition in January, I was asked questions about my relationship with Monica Lewinsky. While my answers were legally accurate, I did not volunteer information.

(I conned everybody during the January deposition. I played a semantics game and was able to slither away without actually telling the truth.)

Indeed, I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate.

(I have given a new definition to the term "screwed by the Government".)

In fact, it was wrong.

(We exhausted the Kama Sutra.)

It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am solely and completely responsible.

(I was horny.)

But I told the grand jury today and I say to you now that at no time did I ask anyone to lie, to hide or destroy evidence or to take any other unlawful action.

(Hope you brought a shovel `cause here comes the bullshit...)

I know that my public comments and my silence about this matter gave a false impression.

(I lied like a bitch.)

I misled people, including even my wife. I deeply regret that.

(Guess who's not `getting any' tonight?)

I can only tell you I was motivated by many factors. First, by a desire to protect myself from the embarrassment of my own conduct.

(I thought I'd get away with the whole damn thing.)

I was also very concerned about protecting my family.

(Not to mention my testicles; Hillary has her own version of `Soccer'.)

The fact that these questions were being asked in a politically inspired lawsuit, which has since been dismissed, was a consideration, too.

(I didn't think there was a chance in hell that things would ever go this far.)

In addition, I had real and serious concerns about an independent counsel investigation that began with private business dealings 20 years ago, dealings I might add about which an independent federal agency found no evidence of any wrong doing by me or my wife over two years ago.

(I was worried that Ken Starr would dig up MORE dirt on me.)

The independent counsel investigation moved on to my staff and friends, then into my private life. And now the investigation itself is under investigation.

(I'm still continuing my efforts to discredit the people who've caught me with my hand in the Nookie jar.)

This has gone on too long, cost too much and hurt too many innocent people.

(Can't everybody just leave me alone?? Boo-hoo! Whaaaaaahhh!!)

Now, this matter is between me, the two people I love most -- my wife and our daughter -- and our God.

(Git offa mah land `fore I shoot me a trespasser!)

I must put it right, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so.

(If you think I bullshitted you before, you ain't seen NOTHIN' yet!!)

Nothing is more important to me personally. But it is private, and I intend to reclaim my family life for my family. It's nobody's business but ours.

(The longer this matter stays in the public eye, the bigger my chances are of being recognized as a two-bit punk who has a taste for tender, young meat.)

Even presidents have private lives. It is time to stop the pursuit of personal destruction and the prying into private lives and get on with our national life.

(-cough- -cough- -choke- I'm having trouble breathing with this Smoke Screen that's gone up...)

Our country has been distracted by this matter for too long, and I take my responsibility for my part in all of this. That is all I can do.

(I got busted but maybe you won't see though my flimsy facade.)

Now it is time -- in fact, it is past time to move on.

(Mom! Make the Bad Man stop!!)

We have important work to do -- real opportunities to seize, real problems to solve, real security matters to face.

(You are getting sleepy. Soon you will forget. Yes, forget everything...)

And so tonight, I ask you to turn away from the spectacle of the past seven months, to repair the fabric of our national discourse, and to return our attention to all the challenges and all the promise of the next American century.

(Now that I've made a laughing stock out of the US, given the Arab Nations a legitimate reason to use the term `American Pigs', and blown my credibility all to pieces, why not just grab a beer and pretend like none of this ever happened? --C'mon, baby, relax.)

Thank you for watching.

(Sorry you had to see this.)

And Good Night.

(Ok! That's the signal! Al, shoot Hillary with the tranquilizer gun! Chelsea, tell Air Force One to lay in a course for Tehran! I wanna go somewhere safe!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)