Nick Against the World (81 Viewers)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
I thought Bush was going to bomb you.
no............not considering that Bush is not the one with the name Bombardier......
somehow and somewhat Bush is yet a genius once again.....fact is:
George Bush has started an ill-timed and disastrous war under false pretenses by lying to the American people and to the Congress; he has run a budget surplus into a severe deficit; he has consistently and unconscionably favored the wealthy and corporations over the rights and needs of the population; he has destroyed trust and confidence in, and good will toward, the United States around the globe; he has ignored global warming, to the world's detriment; he has wantonly broken our treaty obligations; he has condoned torture of prisoners; he has attempted to create a theocracy in the United States; he has appointed incompetent cronies to positions of vital national importance.

:shifty: :confused2 :wth:
Now, would someone please give him a blow job so we can impeach him?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
Yea, i quoted myself.

But exactly like the one on the far right.

Legs are good,but im very touchy about feet & hands.nothing worse than a girl with toes the size of my thumb.

Small breasts are aight but i dont like girls that look like 12yr old boys with flat chests.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
I do, but I prefer taller girls, with smaller breasts and a small ass, long toned legs, and a small torso.

Think swimmer or volleyball player.

34-28-32

I know a girl that could be perfect for you. Brunette, no ass, small breasts, average sized legs, skinny. She's 165cm though

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
My last gf, jenna, was probably about 177 or 180 cm. And I'm 185. My gf prior to Jenna was about 183. or the very same height.
Wow so you date models huh? Im one of the tallest of all my friends and Im only 175cm

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
IlDivinCodino said:
no............not considering that Bush is not the one with the name Bombardier......
somehow and somewhat Bush is yet a genius once again.....fact is:
George Bush has started an ill-timed and disastrous war under false pretenses by lying to the American people and to the Congress; he has run a budget surplus into a severe deficit; he has consistently and unconscionably favored the wealthy and corporations over the rights and needs of the population; he has destroyed trust and confidence in, and good will toward, the United States around the globe; he has ignored global warming, to the world's detriment; he has wantonly broken our treaty obligations; he has condoned torture of prisoners; he has attempted to create a theocracy in the United States; he has appointed incompetent cronies to positions of vital national importance.

:shifty: :confused2 :wth:
Now, would someone please give him a blow job so we can impeach him?

OMG, Brilliant! It is so rare that I am 100% in agreement with a post, but you nailed it. Not 30 minutes ago I was thinking that the Republicans tried to impeach Clinton for messing around with someone other than his nasty ass wife and lying about it. How many died as a result of Clinton' BJ?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Byrone said:
Legs are good,but im very touchy about feet & hands.nothing worse than a girl with toes the size of my thumb.

Small breasts are aight but i dont like girls that look like 12yr old boys with flat chests.
Tifoso Lou, they are playing your song :p

I Keed, I keed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)