Nick Against the World (108 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Absolutely true. Could not have said it better. Ibra's goal was 100% valid but wrongly disallowed. Roma should have played the bulk of the game in 9 or possibly 8 men. There was nothing fishy about Juve's 3 points there. Today, however, Chievo was screwed by a sleeping linesman, and it sucks. Chievo did deserve at least one point, but this shit happens. I am still waiting for an explanation of Kapo's disallowed equalizer at the end of Reggina-Juve, where we had a point "stolen" from us, so it cuts both ways, I suppose. Too bad Chievo had to be on the receiving end. And, Fvck Roma and their conspiracy theorists.
yes, this sounds about right.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Zlatan was offside...it was close..but he was...even if he was not that WOULD have been Juve's only legit goal.
A red card may have been merited but it was not a GOAL outright as Juve was rewarded with.
The Zlatan goal was LEGAL and LEGIT. When Camoranesi passed the ball to Zlatan the latter was EVEN with the ball. That is a perfectly legal and onside goal.

You stole two points in that match and two points this week....how can a team compete with Juve on this level?
Milan continues to win by last ditch efforts and Juve get 'cushy' calls again...why the f_ _ _ play like this?
Don't hate Juventus, hate the men in power or the referees. After all Galliani is supposed to be doing his job... :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Absolutely true. Could not have said it better. Ibra's goal was 100% valid but wrongly disallowed. Roma should have played the bulk of the game in 9 or possibly 8 men. There was nothing fishy about Juve's 3 points there. Today, however, Chievo was screwed by a sleeping linesman, and it sucks. Chievo did deserve at least one point, but this shit happens. I am still waiting for an explanation of Kapo's disallowed equalizer at the end of Reggina-Juve, where we had a point "stolen" from us, so it cuts both ways, I suppose. Too bad Chievo had to be on the receiving end. And, Fvck Roma and their conspiracy theorists.
Yeah wasn't Paparesta in charge of the Reggina match as well? Oh well goes to show why some conspiracy theorists are imbeciles.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually that's all Roma is good at, thinking up possible conspiracies to cover their own asses. I guess you can't blame them because they surely are dumbfvcks on the pitch.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Pado, why don't you get your ass down to West Virginia and represent the BURKE ...
Good idea. What do you think of this defense: Burke was only charged because he is black . . . Or, Burke was only charged because he pretends to be black. I'll work on it.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Actually that's all Roma is good at, thinking up possible conspiracies to cover their own asses. I guess you can't blame them because they surely are dumbfvcks on the pitch.
Roma should address their glaring defensive deficiencies or they will miss out on Europe completely. Today they were blasted 3-0 by Cagliari. Will Roma make defensive changes or will they cry about the referee in the papers for the next seven days? I predict the latter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Roma should address their glaring defensive deficiencies or they will miss out on Europe completely. Today they were blasted 3-0 by Cagliari. Will Roma make defensive changes or will they cry about the referee in the papers for the next seven days? I predict the latter.
There are also rumors that they will fire Gigi Del Neri. I suppose after they fire him and then comes back to beat Roma with his new side they will label him a "dirty traitor."

Worthless.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
So when are we expecting to see Burke again?

Meanwhile... Roma's season is unravelling, but I want to believe that the minimum requirement for them to keep their players next season is some form of European football, so they'll actually forget about us that day and play some footy.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,330

So what..even if Ibra did score it was the only VALID Juve goal. Bringing the score to 1-1. More over, more than anyone should know that TWO WRONGS don’t make a right…Bologna, Palermo, Milan, Chievo and Roma matches were all ‘grace points’ received by LA VECCHIA SIGNORA. This set-off is simply a lack of an argument. It is two weeks in a row that Juve should have TIED and yet they are still atop Serie A. Like I said, is this really what being the Best Team in Serie A is all about?
    Is it wonder why in Europe Juve just cannot match their Italian record or sucesss? (2 CL titles out of GOD knows how many tries)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

So what..even if Ibra did score it was the only VALID Juve goal. Bringing the score to 1-1. More over, more than anyone should know that TWO WRONGS don’t make a right…Bologna, Palermo, Milan, Chievo and Roma matches were all ‘grace points’ received by LA VECCHIA SIGNORA. This set-off is simply a lack of an argument. It is two weeks in a row that Juve should have TIED and yet they are still atop Serie A. Like I said, is this really what being the Best Team in Serie A is all about?
    Is it wonder why in Europe Juve just cannot match their Italian record or sucesss? (2 CL titles out of GOD knows how many tries)
    You may be absolutely right, but I have a question for you....What would complaining about it on a Juventus(z) forum do?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    This argument isn't as convincing as it could have been though, considering in 10 years we got to the final 4 times and made the semis 5 times. That's pretty damn solid.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

This argument isn't as convincing as it could have been though, considering in 10 years we got to the final 4 times and made the semis 5 times. That's pretty damn solid.
    Martin, but the fact is that doesnt mean a thing, I can say that Man Utd from 1995-2003 reached AT LEAST the Quater-Finals, but Ultimately it doesnt matter, like Juve it'll always been "2 European Cups", not "and a couple of Final appearances..."

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

As fifa decided it's all "part of the game". As a Milan fan, I pity you, but you'll have to put up with it, just like I have to do as an azzurri-fan.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Martin, but the fact is that doesnt mean a thing, I can say that Man Utd from 1995-2003 reached AT LEAST the Quater-Finals, but Ultimately it doesnt matter, like Juve it'll always been "2 European Cups", not "and a couple of Final appearances..."
    Do you even believe what you said? First of all there's a difference between a quarter final and a final, secondly we're not talking about winning titles, we're talking about dominating through illegal means. And if everything Juve did was due to referees favoring us in Serie A, OBVIOUSLY we would never have made 4 finals in 10 years.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002

Grace Points? Bologna - perhaps. Palermo - we lost that match, so 0 points. Milan - there was no controversy in that match, unless you are still crying about Crespo's backwards flop in the third minute (What the fvck did Milan do in the other 87 minutes?). Chievo - OK, that was bad. Roma - stop smoking, it's damaging your brain cells. We beat Roma up and down that field and the Referee should be banned for allowing Roma to finish in 11 men.

No Nick, being the best in Serie A is all about winning 1-0 with a goal in the 8th minute of stoppage time. Bravo Milan :cheesy:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Because they cant have Italian refs for CL games...
    Ohhh, good one, Roma fan. But tell me why it is that every referee that has ever earned his professional license hates poor Roma. This is your club's theory. Are Referees born hating poor Roma, or do they attend meetings where they are instructed to hate poor Roma, or do they hate poor Roma because they get struck in the head by flying objects in poor Roma's stadium?

Your European record is as pathetic as your domestic record, and for a club that has enjoyed the resources that AS Roma has, that is completely unacceptable. 100 years of blaming the referee will only give rise to another 100 years of blaming the referee for your failures. Look within, poor Roma.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I hate people crying about this nonsense, especially Milan fans. If they want to cry to someone they should go to Galliani because he is the head of Lega Calcio. However they won't because he's Milan's second in command. So we have this strange little paradox where Milanisti are complaining about refereeing while they are too afraid to bring the subject up to their own Galliani because he's so much involved in both entities.

What nonsense.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Because they cant have Italian refs for CL games...
    Here is another brilliant notion by who else but a Romanista.

I rest my case that all they are good for is making up conspiracies and outrageous tales to blame anybody but themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)