Nick Against the World (58 Viewers)

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
You mean the english - italian thing thats in your mind... theres no such thing... and if you had ever read my posts you would know I am very patriotic to my country.... Jus cause i work and part time live in italy means nothing
Not that it matters but thats not the Italian-England thing I meant.

I meant it strickly on a football basis.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,312
    Pado, why don't you get your ass down to West Virginia and represent the BURKE ...

By the way, ChampionshipSeries or ChampionsWorld ... whatever the organization that organizes the soccer tournaments in the U.S. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy so I'm not too sure on the Toronto-Montreal rumors this summer. At this point, it may not even happen at all.

PAUL: Seriously, this is getting shitty...two weeks: 4 stolen points...WTF.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    That was a shame today indeed. We were absolutely played off the pitch by Chievo and won because of an inept linesman and officiating crew. This match does take the cake.

HOWEVER, last week we did not steal any points. That was just a joke of match and the officiating crew was horrible. Both Roma and Juventus fell victim to stupid decisions, however we pulled through in the end.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

By the way, ChampionshipSeries or ChampionsWorld ... whatever the organization that organizes the soccer tournaments in the U.S. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy so I'm not too sure on the Toronto-Montreal rumors this summer. At this point, it may not even happen at all.
    Well that would suck... just this morning on the radio they were talking about it for a bit and didnt mention a thing about the organizers going bankrupt. They did however mention that it would probably take place in the Olympic Stadium in Montreal :dontcare:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,315
    Little Known Fact

Andy you will enjoy this:

Some time ago for the 'f..." of it I applied to be an "APPRENTICE" :cheesy: (Apprentice 4).

Anyhow I had apparently passed some initial selection based on the application and materials and was to be interviewed (one of many) in an undisclosed U.S. City. I passed on the interview. Not because I didn't want to be on the show but they forewarned of a number of interviews .. didn't have the time to fly back and forth just to be told "No thank you".

Oh Well

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Little Known Fact

Andy you will enjoy this:

Some time ago for the 'f..." of it I applied to be an "APPRENTICE" :cheesy: (Apprentice 4).

Anyhow I had apparently passed some initial selection based on the application and materials and was to be interviewed (one of many) in an undisclosed U.S. City. I passed on the interview. Not because I didn't want to be on the show but they forewarned of a number of interviews .. didn't have the time to fly back and forth just to be told "No thank you".
    WTF....Nick? You missed the chance of a lifetime buddy. You could have become a millionaire and bought us all tickets to Juve matches. Just imagine yourself "living the high life" with the Donald.

Hopefully Mr. Trump will have a "College Recruit" Apprentice for young entrepreneurs like myself.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Really...justify the PK.

And convince me that Canna was not offside....

at best it should have been a tie.

4 points buddy.
    Alright.

Zalayeta went down on the edge of the box.....too close to call for some referees (ehem Racalbuto).

Now you justify Zlatan's goal being disallowed and Totti or Cufre not being "expulsione-d" for their actions on the pitch.

The officiating as a whole was rubbish but we came out on top amidst controversy affecting both sides. I can't see how we "stole four points" in that match.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,319
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Now you justify Zlatan's goal being disallowed and Totti or Cufre not being "expulsione-d" for their actions on the pitch.
    Zlatan was offside...it was close..but he was...even if he was not that WOULD have been Juve's only legit goal.
    A red card may have been merited but it was not a GOAL outright as Juve was rewarded with.

The officiating as a whole was rubbish but we came out on top amidst controversy affecting both sides. I can't see how we "stole four points" in that match.
    You stole two points in that match and two points this week....how can a team compete with Juve on this level?
    Milan continues to win by last ditch efforts and Juve get 'cushy' calls again...why the f_ _ _ play like this?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002

Alright.

Zalayeta went down on the edge of the box.....too close to call for some referees (ehem Racalbuto).

Absolutely true. Could not have said it better. Ibra's goal was 100% valid but wrongly disallowed. Roma should have played the bulk of the game in 9 or possibly 8 men. There was nothing fishy about Juve's 3 points there. Today, however, Chievo was screwed by a sleeping linesman, and it sucks. Chievo did deserve at least one point, but this shit happens. I am still waiting for an explanation of Kapo's disallowed equalizer at the end of Reggina-Juve, where we had a point "stolen" from us, so it cuts both ways, I suppose. Too bad Chievo had to be on the receiving end. And, Fvck Roma and their conspiracy theorists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)