Nick Against the World (106 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
Shadowfax.

Id love to know your opinions on the outcome of a possible Chelsea V Juve matchup.

Or are you about as biased as Andy? :D
I'm not being biased when I say both Chelsea and Juventus are very good teams who both have tight defenses and both have an equal chance reaching the final. If the two clubs meet it will be two close matches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Daft Punk are good :)

I do miss the wonderful weather we have in my home country (Lebanon that is), we have the perfect 4 different seasons and we enjoy the wonderful Meditterranean in the summer and our beautiful mountains in the winter and the best time of the year is in May where one can ski in the morning and in a 30 minute trip can enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean beach :)

The weather in Sweden is a bit exagerrated during the winter, and the summer is like a joke :D
Whoa youre from Lebanon? Beirut ?why do you live in Sweden now?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Americas most hated "sports" :

Top 10 Most Hated Spectator Sports
Many of us get a real kick out of watching football. But who likes to watch dog fighting or golf or even NASCAR? Not many.

The Associated Press reports that a new poll conducted by the Sports Marketing Group in Atlanta has identified the top 10 most hated spectator sports:

Dog fighting

Professional wrestling

Bullfighting

Professional boxing

PGA Tour

PGA Seniors

LPGA Tour

NASCAR

Major League Soccer

ATP Men's Tennis

We really don't like dog fighting. Fully 81 percent of those polled said they hate it. Some hate pro wrestling so much, they argue it isn't even a sport. Weirdly, those who like it cite the same reasons for their enjoyment as the more than 50 percent who hate it cite for their dislike: It's farcical and trashy. Lest you think you're the only one who cringes when you see the antics of Mike Tyson and Don King, you're not. Almost one-third of the public is cringing along with you, making pro boxing the fourth most hated spectator sport. Sensing a theme here? The violence associated with the first four sports is why so many people--especially women--hate them, notes AP.
But why do we hate golf, NASCAR, soccer, and tennis? It's a class thing. Golf is perceived as something for upper class whites, although Tiger Woods has done wonders to make the sport more appealing for people of color. Meanwhile, the poll indicates that NASCAR is viewed as a sport for Southern, blue collar, white men. Major league soccer is just too foreign, and men's tennis lacks star appeal and big rivalries.

So you must think the professional sports we love to watch the most are football, baseball, and basketball? You'd be right if you only chose football. No. 11 on this list of most hated sports is the National Basketball Association. And No. 12 is Major League Baseball.

Rah! Rah!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
No, you dont need a reason... Jus struck me as strange that someone who openly said on this forum how much she hates me and how she 'knows my type'... even though as far as im aware weve never been involved in a conversation togeather, would suddenly be interested in my opinion

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
No, you dont need a reason... Jus struck me as strange that someone who openly said on this forum how much she hates me and how she 'knows my type'... even though as far as im aware weve never been involved in a conversation togeather, would suddenly be interested in my opinion
lol

Well it was i know your type and hate your type. I dont personally hate you. That would be alittle off.

Interested? No some much your opinion because of you as a person. I couldnt care. I guess its the whole English-Italian thing you got going on.

Anyways nevermind.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++

lol

Well it was i know your type and hate your type. I dont personally hate you. That would be alittle off.
You dont know my type at all.. you know nothing about me... for fvcks sake.. you dont even know my first name.
All you know is an internet persona (and maybe a few minor details, age, what i do , where i live etc etc )... One that is considered and chosen for this forum... you look at the other forums i post on and you will see a slightly different persona...

Everyone here displays a persona... its not who they are its a chosen line, No one is the same on and off line... yes the details are the same but the 'type' is not.

Amazingly, this is something you yourself *****ed about the otherday , yet you then say you know my type.
Interested? No some much your opinion because of you as a person. I couldnt care. I guess its the whole English-Italian thing you got going on.
You mean the english - italian thing thats in your mind... theres no such thing... and if you had ever read my posts you would know I am very patriotic to my country.... Jus cause i work and part time live in italy means nothing

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Americas most hated "sports" :

Top 10 Most Hated Spectator Sports
Many of us get a real kick out of watching football. But who likes to watch dog fighting or golf or even NASCAR? Not many.

The Associated Press reports that a new poll conducted by the Sports Marketing Group in Atlanta has identified the top 10 most hated spectator sports:

Dog fighting

Professional wrestling

Bullfighting

Professional boxing

PGA Tour

PGA Seniors

LPGA Tour

NASCAR

Major League Soccer

ATP Men's Tennis

We really don't like dog fighting. Fully 81 percent of those polled said they hate it. Some hate pro wrestling so much, they argue it isn't even a sport. Weirdly, those who like it cite the same reasons for their enjoyment as the more than 50 percent who hate it cite for their dislike: It's farcical and trashy. Lest you think you're the only one who cringes when you see the antics of Mike Tyson and Don King, you're not. Almost one-third of the public is cringing along with you, making pro boxing the fourth most hated spectator sport. Sensing a theme here? The violence associated with the first four sports is why so many people--especially women--hate them, notes AP.
But why do we hate golf, NASCAR, soccer, and tennis? It's a class thing. Golf is perceived as something for upper class whites, although Tiger Woods has done wonders to make the sport more appealing for people of color. Meanwhile, the poll indicates that NASCAR is viewed as a sport for Southern, blue collar, white men. Major league soccer is just too foreign, and men's tennis lacks star appeal and big rivalries.

So you must think the professional sports we love to watch the most are football, baseball, and basketball? You'd be right if you only chose football. No. 11 on this list of most hated sports is the National Basketball Association. And No. 12 is Major League Baseball.

Rah! Rah!
Soccer is too foreign to some people? I mean isn't soccer the most played youth sport in the United States? At least Nascar finishes above the MLS because Nascar is only for dumbass southern hicks who cannot understand anything besides a few cars travelling around aimlessly in a circle. Those people give the United States a bad name because intellect is just "too far from their reach." At least baseball is starting to come to terms with it's stupidity and hopefully one day baseball will just die and fall off the face of the earth because the sport is absolutely worthless. I cannot believe I even spent 7 years playing that joke of a sport.

Sports for people in the "lower end of the gene pool" (idiots):

NASCAR
Baseball
Professional Wrestling- another lousy classless "sport"

At least golf has some class to it unlike the sports above.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
just curious. is it really nice to have four seasons in your country?

on second thought... thats a rather stupid question.

In malaysia its hot everyday (not too hot though ) and rains here and there, so its quite okay. but whenever i travel to europe and it gets cold I miss my home country :D do you guys feel the same way when you travel elsewhere?

ps - Jeeks. I like the song 'something about us'. from daftpunk.
you really think so?IMO malaysian weather is the best:thumb:

but whenever i travel to europe and it gets cold I miss my home country :D do you guys feel the same way when you travel elsewhere?
how would i know i've only been in my country for the first 2 years of my life:D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Soccer is too foreign to some people? I mean isn't soccer the most played youth sport in the United States? At least Nascar finishes above the MLS because Nascar is only for dumbass southern hicks who cannot understand anything besides a few cars travelling around aimlessly in a circle. Those people give the United States a bad name because intellect is just "too far from their reach." At least baseball is starting to come to terms with it's stupidity and hopefully one day baseball will just die and fall off the face of the earth because the sport is absolutely worthless. I cannot believe I even spent 7 years playing that joke of a sport.

Sports for people in the "lower end of the gene pool" (idiots):

NASCAR
Baseball
Professional Wrestling- another lousy classless "sport"

At least golf has some class to it unlike the sports above.

Well said my man! Well said.

Even F1 sometimes makes me wonder, but at least in it there's class.

As four baseball?

LondonGMan got it right when he said: Baseball wrong, man with four balls can't walk! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)