Nick Against the World (105 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I hate to make a joke out of Burke's misfortune, but his DUI charge reminds me of a rather amusing incident that happened just the other day. My university semester just started two weeks ago, and as always they had a freshman 'welcoming' party, which basically involves getting the freshmen trashed and sending them home in a taxi.

Anyway, three of my friends (who are in the 4th year of their studies) got thoroughly pissed aswell, and the three of them got in the car to take another female friend home. The driver was also drunk at the time, which I absolutely don't condone, but I wasn't there at the time to stop the fool from getting behind the wheel.

My 4 friends were cruising along when the driver decided that he'd hit drifted into the other lane and kit the kerb one too many times, so he decided to pull the car over and sleep, as did my other 3 drunk friends. The girl in the car was getting frustrated, and stepped out of the car for one reason or another.

At that moment, a police car drove by, and told the girl that her friends were parked in a 'no parking' zone, and drove off (luckily they didn't breathalyse the driver, even though this was about 3 in the morning). So the girl walks over to the car, knocks on the driver side window and tells my friend to move his car. So he wakes up, starts the car, and drives away :LOL:

Luckily, my friend had her phone with her, and could call someone to pick her up. Otherwise she would've been totally screwed, stranded on the side of the road in the wee hours of the morning.

I gave one of the other passengers a call in the morning (the other two wouldn't pick up), and in an extremely drowsy voice, he managed to answer my questions in a rather vague manner.

"Weren't there 4 people in the car when you left?"

"ummm..... hmm.....yeah.... but only 3 of us got out."

:blah::confused::wth:

:D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I hate to make a joke out of Burke's misfortune, but his DUI charge reminds me of a rather amusing incident that happened just the other day. My university semester just started two weeks ago, and as always they had a freshman 'welcoming' party, which basically involves getting the freshmen trashed and sending them home in a taxi.

Anyway, three of my friends (who are in the 4th year of their studies) got thoroughly pissed aswell, and the three of them got in the car to take another female friend home. The driver was also drunk at the time, which I absolutely don't condone, but I wasn't there at the time to stop the fool from getting behind the wheel.

My 4 friends were cruising along when the driver decided that he'd hit drifted into the other lane and kit the kerb one too many times, so he decided to pull the car over and sleep, as did my other 3 drunk friends. The girl in the car was getting frustrated, and stepped out of the car for one reason or another.

At that moment, a police car drove by, and told the girl that her friends were parked in a 'no parking' zone, and drove off (luckily they didn't breathalyse the driver, even though this was about 3 in the morning). So the girl walks over to the car, knocks on the driver side window and tells my friend to move his car. So he wakes up, starts the car, and drives away :LOL:

Luckily, my friend had her phone with her, and could call someone to pick her up. Otherwise she would've been totally screwed, stranded on the side of the road in the wee hours of the morning.

I gave one of the other passengers a call in the morning (the other two wouldn't pick up), and in an extremely drowsy voice, he managed to answer my questions in a rather vague manner.

Good story :LOL:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
and where is rhode island?

In the Northeast region of the United States, to the right of Connecticut and underneath Massachusetts. Its the smallest state, geographically, in the United States

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
how would i know. its mid march and and its like 20 cm of snow over here :D

Its snowing right now over here as well.

Goddamn, I'm sore as hell. Going to the gym at 7 AM sucks retarded monkey balls.

But its worth it.

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:howler:

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

but your rich daddy helped you...
Well my rich daddy didnt help me for jack shit :D

Its not that bad, dont feel sorry for someone for having to spend a night in a cell especially when they have done something as stupid as drink driving. To be there you have to be so pissed you cant cover for yourself, if he wasnt so pissed they would have taken him home. And when your that pissed you just sleep anyways :D

And for the record, any cell ive been in has been comfy enough, beats sleeping on a floor or the street or something when drunk :D

Burke should count himself lucky, if he did that here he would lose his license.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
He cant still be a jail though, its just an overnight thing if your totally wasted.
Nah he's still in there. I don't know but it sounds like he caused an accident. They did not say much on what happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)