Nick Against the World (75 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
This has nothing to do with Americans, IMO.

Anyway Andy, are you sure you never gave Claire a dig about past drug use? I seem to recall you making several comments about that. I could be wrong.

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I have never mentioned a word about your use of coke
Yeah you have but whatever.

Loyalty thing I mean like when there was an argument between Vinny and someone else and Vinny left, Nick etc claimed Vinny to be right even though they had blasted others for the same thing.

And like when I made the first cop joke, you and Burke couldnt get in line fast enough to suck vinnys ass for the great job hes doing.

Or when Nick takes a shit on someone, you all follow.

One man dosent though, Pado. Thats why I like him more than you.

Shittard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
This has nothing to do with Americans, IMO.

Anyway Andy, are you sure you never gave Claire a dig about past drug use? I seem to recall you making several comments about that. I could be wrong.
Not to my knowledge. I never insult people based on their past experiances/problems.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
And like when I made the first cop joke, you and Burke couldnt get in line fast enough to suck vinnys ass for the great job hes doing.
It's not about loyalty here Creep, it's about your own feelings. My great grandfather was the Chief of Police in Green Bay, and have been raised to respect law inforcement because they are here to protect us. And after 9/11 that respectful mentality was reinforced because police officers give their lives to protect the public. So it's not all about defending Vinni because he's American or whatever.

Or when Nick takes a shit on someone, you all follow.
Anyone, including Nick, will tell you that in the past I have rarely agreed with Nick on a lot of issues.

One man dosent though, Pado. Thats why I like him more than you.
:LOL: Must laugh at this because I got on Pado a few months ago for being Nick's respected follower. Only now has he changed his tune a bit.

Shittard.
Right.

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

It's not about loyalty here Creep, it's about your own feelings. My great grandfather was the Chief of Police in Green Bay, and have been raised to respect law inforcement because they are here to protect us. And after 9/11 that respect mentality was reinforced because police officers give their lives to protect the public. So it's not all about defending Vinni because he's American or whatever.

Anyone, including Nick, will tell you that in the past I have rarely agreed with Nick on a lot of issues.

:LOL: Must laugh at this because I got on Pado a few months ago for being Nick's respected follower. Only now has he changed his tune a bit.

Right.
Ok thankyou for your feedback. I have considered your opinion. Please find enclosed my response.

Get lost worthless god damn mushroom shiner.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Speaking of England, they are coming to the US on May 28th to play against our boys in Chicago
How much are the tickets?

Plane tickets to Chicago are really cheap right now. (or at least were last week)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Rumor is that Milan, Juve, Chelsea and Barca are playing in Toronto and Montreal this summer...can someone confirm please.
I heard about Montreal, Nick

The teams havent been announced yet, but at least one will be an Italian team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)