Nick Against the World (104 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well we are at Aziz's house and we ar4e drunk and pot smug. My good friend aziz who is turkink got some good suff and we are firrreeeeddd ups YOOO.

Blandest: Ur a girl and if you here you would be ADORED.

Burke sayings he idols you.

Drunk is God

Peace homies

Forza Juve

Sergio CHELSEA NASWER

Blandest love you

Pado DEFEND ME

Fabi come to me

Seven blow me

Paul gi,mme tickets

FORZA JUVE

England sucks
so does Aziz support Juve too?

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Someone want to enlighten me on what exactly a CHELSEA NASWER is?

I mean, if its part of a club, I haven't gotten my membership card, window decal, and official "I'm a CHELSEA NASWER" T-Shirt yet.

I did get my Alex Samatar "Cookiepants Chronicles" quarterly newsletter, however.

Good stuff. It reveals his hopes, ambitions, and secret crushes. Best 99.99 I ever spent. Besides the 100.00 I spent many, many moons ago on a lady of ill repute in North Boston, of course :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Metrostar ] ++

what you be talking about?
"What are you talking about? Did Real Madrid win the Champions League? Doesn't Di Livio play for Juventus? Why has it been so long since I saw Romario play football? Are France world champions? Does Beckham still play for Man U? Ohhhh the confusion.."

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
paul, what is your view on drughi and dissolvment of fighters?
Its a good thing...

You have to remember its still the same people as before... the only changes are a handful of people that are now in charge and the banner.

In reality its jus a name change and slight re-organistion as it was when the curva became fighters in the first place.

Its good though as certain members were definately pulling the group in there own direction and using the group for their own financial gain.

Though i wasnt at the parma match, ive spoken to some that were and they say that the line was definately crossed and credibilty was lost forever.

So its good to have new people in charge and especially those who want to manouvre it back to its previous position and are eager to make a new mark on the curva.

Personally i would have prefered the viking name at the head rather than drughi which is synonymous with violence.
Having said that viking banners have been displayed at recent matches , fighters banners will return and there are strong rumours irriducibli will also return... though that may cause a bit of a problem for those currently dwelling in curva nord.

Timing for a change is also good... (as far as the curva goes,anyway) as it was strongly felt that Drughi heads would soon forcefully take over from fighters heads, which would have been a nightmare.Plus I think that the fighters leaders were making the curva stale recently.. It needed new blood.

Its something juve fans go through every few years... I have no doubt in several years it will change again , bringing back viking as the main group or returning to fighters... but it is allways essentially the same people and groups and allways kicks off a new enthusiasm within the fans.

I jus wish it had happened at the beginning of the season, as after a change in fan groups, with the added enthusiasm in the curva ticket sales normally increase.
With this latest change and the possible imminent return of irriducibli the attendances could well drastically rise... though I fear not in quick enough time for The club to re-evaluate jus how much smaller they want to make the stadium.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
Great.

I hope we rip you an new ass so Andy can get realistic again over the US v England crap :D
England can go play Ireland. I be here in the US ripping Andy's ass myself, and enjoying it.

Then, the USA can play Canada :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
Great.

I hope we rip you an new ass so Andy can get realistic again over the US v England crap :D
Well, if that article holds true to form, then it may not be an accurate measuring stick for the US team if a number of Englands' best won't be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)