Nick Against the World (101 Viewers)

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,141
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    Its a bit like jags... once good cars but now jus cheap crap(ford) in a nice case
    I disagree..they are still good cars...YES, not what they once were but on the other hand the company is making much more money. On the otherhand, can someone explain why Land Rover suddendly makes lemons i.e. the Freelander.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I just saw the new trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Granted, I had to sit through the last 5 miuntes of O.C. but all I can say is:

Oh

My

Freakin'

God!!!!!!!!

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,143
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    I just saw the new trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Granted, I had to sit through the last 5 miuntes of O.C. but all I can say is:

Oh

My

Freakin'

God!!!!!!!!
    OK NERD

(who am I kidding....I would even sit through Growing up Gotti to watch it )

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Lucchese family..hmmm never heard of them...:nervous:

Vin....yes I do have 'blood' connection to the Pizza Connection...but my Father is far from being part of what Pado calls the "Better Business Bureau of Italian Gentleman"...he owned shares in a construction company, waste management company and reception hall :cheesy:

I remember Eppolito's character 'Fat Andy'....in the same scene as Jimmy two-times who got that name because he said everything two times "lets go get the papers...get the papers."
    My "blood" connection was charged with the largest seizure in US history of heroin (this was 1983, I'm sure its been surpassed by now)

He served 10 years of a life sentence, and died 1 year after getting out of prison (he was in his late 50's)

You remember Louie in Goodfellas ?? I played a bit part in a movie that Louie wrote, and guess what I played ??

A hitman ??? NO

A loanshark ??? NO

A police officer !!

I was typecast, I tell ya !!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well we are at Aziz's house and we ar4e drunk and pot smug. My good friend aziz who is turkink got some good suff and we are firrreeeeddd ups YOOO.

Blandest: Ur a girl and if you here you would be ADORED.

Burke sayings he idols you.

Drunk is God

Peace homies

Forza Juve

Sergio CHELSEA NASWER

Blandest love you

Pado DEFEND ME

Fabi come to me

Seven blow me

Paul gi,mme tickets

FORZA JUVE

England sucks

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Oh

My

Freakin'

God!!!!!!!!

I love the OC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)