Nick Against the World (58 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Yo, Swag, that is some fucked up shit.

I'll tell you what, I'll write you a thankyou note telling you thanks for the joyride and what not. But I'm sorry I left my high-stylin' shift knob in there. That shift knob will give you an extra 135 HP if you know how to use it right.

:D
:)

Just because there's no way I could make up shit this crazy...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When Vincent Vega said, "Don't fuck with another man's vehicle. It's just against the rules," I think that should include stealing it to replace the stick shift knob with a metal cobra head.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Ohh, I know what diesels are, but I'm smart enough to not spend 220 on a pair of jeans.

You have to admit though, Diesel jeans are much better than Levis. I believe I only had a couple pairs of Levis when I was young and I absolutely hated them. And when you're 21 and attending bars every other night it certainly does not hurt to be wearing those Diesels instead of your Levis along with the Skyhawk watch..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Respaul said:
Who ever said he was...
It's just that, despite the fact Flandis obviously is a cheat, people crucify him yet have forgotten that Armstrong did in fact test positive. The world is coming down on Landis whilst pretty much everyone cheats.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Seven said:
It's just that, despite the fact Flandis obviously is a cheat, people crucify him yet have forgotten that Armstrong did in fact test positive. The world is coming down on Landis whilst pretty much everyone cheats.
Floyd is not being crucified for jus simply being a cheat... Yes he has a positive test but the reason the community are turning against him and hes on the verge of a shed load of writs landing on his doorstep are down to his attitude and the bile that comes from his mouth... The constant interviews , the ever changing excuses/ explanations for his failed test (ive counted 12 different (and mostly conflicting) explanations from floyd so far). The blatent lies on national tv, the constant accusations and conspiracy theories aimed at any particular name he feels like pulling out of his arse on any given day

As for Lance... Its different, whilst we all know he is dirty, whilst the circumstantial evidence and failed tests are unquestionable... the fact remains, whilst landis has matched positive a and b results for an 11/1 t-e ratio and matched confirmations of exogenous testosterone... There is not a single usable failed test on lance... Yes we all know he failed several tests, we have all seen the A test results... What has never been had for lance is matched a and b samples... His b samples from 99 were all ruined... as such the failed tests mean nothing and are completely unuseable and worthless...

So fair or not, the fact is floyd is in shit, lance is essentially at this point untouchable...

As for the idea that they all cheat... Its a ridiculous and uneducated response to the half stories that are so often published... You only need to look to the trend in the sports average Haematocrit level over the last 8 years... That there tells everything you need to know, Unfortunately not enough people can ingest even that most simple aspect, that most simple unquestionable indicator of the sport today...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Respaul said:
As for the idea that they all cheat... Its a ridiculous and uneducated response to the half stories that are so often published... You only need to look to the trend in the sports average Haematocrit level over the last 8 years...
Could you give a quick explanation of that one? I've never heard of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)