Nick Against the World (67 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Pado said:
Allow me to help . . . clearing my throat . . .

Seven, your bouts of depression, identity crisis, and need to feel superior to the idiots can best be addressed by turning your life over to the lord, our saviour, Jesus Christ . . . and more specifically to the Holy Catholic Church. I have been praying for you and asking the lord to direct you to the Bishop of Antwerpen who can work with you on a daily basis and put you on the path to righteousness.

Have fun.
I don't think Belgian clerics like to work with 19 year olds. They prefer children. Without condoms of course, because that would be a sin. Alas I feel that, as I didn't have my ass poked by some archbishop when I was five, I am lost for all eternity.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Rob,just checked the sapo site & the package is still in transit.Im going there to throw my toys out the cott.
aye i checked it last night and its just the same, didnt you grease their pockets correctly?at this rate i will get it in 2017, just in time for inter actually earnign a title

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi said:
aye i checked it last night and its just the same, didnt you grease their pockets correctly?at this rate i will get it in 2017, just in time for inter actually earnign a title

the problem is the bank holidays man,whenever there is one ppl always find an excuse not to go to graft.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Hey guys,
You heard anything about Ruben Olivera going to Sampdoria? Acoording to Goal.com's Italia transfer table, it's a confirmed deal.

I didn't open a thread for it as I don't know how reliable the info is.
Anyone knows anything?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Geof said:
Hey guys,
You heard anything about Ruben Olivera going to Sampdoria? Acoording to Goal.com's Italia transfer table, it's a confirmed deal.

I didn't open a thread for it as I don't know how reliable the info is.
Anyone knows anything?

saw it,must be horseshit as they had kapo listed to leave as well.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Vinman said:
you may get a reaction from the 12 doughnuts (especially from the older officers :D ), but no one there would have a fucking clue as to what Juve is...

unless of course they knew me !!

I see by your locale that you saw the signs as you came into town

btw- what part of Buffalo are you staying in ??
It was a one night only thing and I was lodging in the Double Tree on High St next to the Hospital. Buffalo is not a bad city though I ended up going too far out of downtown and toured your ghetto for a while. I have to say it is an impressive ghetto. Anyway I drove back to Charleston last night so I'll need to change my loacation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)