Nick Against the World (23 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The Pado said:
Some stupid motherfuckers eventually get the message, while other stupid motherfuckers keep making the same mistakes:

A friendly vs. Porto a few days ago
I knew it wouldn't be long until somebody started with ol rooney.

I think he's trying to win some kinda footballing record with those red cards.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dan said:
tell me something witty seven
I can't do it just like that. I need an instigator or better said a victim. I guess high school teachers would say I'm just a scared little boy, but guess what, I'm not. And it's not because they had years of intense therapy sessions making them believe that I am and forgetting what they were, that their delusional self image is actually correct. I just like to insult people I hate. And high school teachers who declare such blatant lies are among those people.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
That's not the problem. I just don't care enough to do so :(.

So you are telling us that after eight lifetime bans, re-registering under 41 different names, and selling your soul to Finni Longnuts, you are no longer interested in posting here?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
I can't do it just like that. I need an instigator or better said a victim. I guess high school teachers would say I'm just a scared little boy, but guess what, I'm not. And it's not because they had years of intense therapy sessions making them believe that I am and forgetting what they were, that their delusional self image is actually correct. I just like to insult people I hate. And high school teachers who declare such blatant lies are among those people.

Allow me to help . . . clearing my throat . . .

Seven, your bouts of depression, identity crisis, and need to feel superior to the idiots can best be addressed by turning your life over to the lord, our saviour, Jesus Christ . . . and more specifically to the Holy Catholic Church. I have been praying for you and asking the lord to direct you to the Bishop of Antwerpen who can work with you on a daily basis and put you on the path to righteousness.

Have fun.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The Pado said:
Allow me to help . . . clearing my throat . . .

Seven, your bouts of depression, identity crisis, and need to feel superior to the idiots can best be addressed by turning your life over to the lord, our saviour, Jesus Christ . . . and more specifically to the Holy Catholic Church. I have been praying for you and asking the lord to direct you to the Bishop of Antwerpen who can work with you on a daily basis and put you on the path to righteousness.

Have fun.

post of the month nominee ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)