Nick Against the World (205 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey guys i am back, now what th hell has been happening?
having no access to internet for 4 days when all the shit is hitting the fan sucks big dogs balls.
capello quit, we are going to serie C but italy showed the world that you can have the best defense in the world and still be adventurous.
did i miss anything else?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fliakis said:
well.. thank you for sharing that with us.. :shifty: :D
Not to outwardly diss on Liverpool, but "You'll Never Walk Alone" is an absolute rubbish song to associate with footie fandom. It couldn't be more sappier if Tammy Faye was singing it in running mascara.

What kind of poofter song is that for a fight song? :disagree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Kaiser Franco said:
No, that would be the token Brit who accompanied us to take the piss out of ze Germans.

Pado, we were just feeling very gay. Wait for me to find out how to reformat pics and you'll meet punani. Until then, more of the same : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsAGoGr5x9s
Libero, I cannot comment on the dress you're wearing ... especially with a cameraman who thinks he's filming an episode of the 1960s Batman TV show in the Joker's lair.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Mamma Mia.....now that Italians tought the german how the real Pizza tastes... It's French Fries time....

and thats right Captain, It's revange time....:agree:

:pint:
Hate to say it, but French Fries actually have their origin in Belgium.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik-with-a-k said:
The real pizza Margherita, mother of the pizza as we know it today, is Neapolitan, mate. I ate in Italy's very first and oldest pizzeria :strong:

Whatever pancake the Greeks came up with might make for a nice story on National Geographic but they can shove it up their hairy Greek asses.
Well, there are two options when it comes to pizza I guess:

you either go with a Margherita or a Napoletana

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
Not to outwardly diss on Liverpool, but "You'll Never Walk Alone" is an absolute rubbish song to associate with footie fandom. It couldn't be more sappier if Tammy Faye was singing it in running mascara.

What kind of poofter song is that for a fight song? :disagree:
I have also heard the Celtic fans singing it, and until now I always thought it was a mock up of Gilbert & Sullivan and they sang "You'll Never WANK Alone". Shows you where my mind is. :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
edpiero said:
Hey Swag, I was always wondering. How do I get points ?
FedEx Pado some women's shoes. You will find points deposited in your account soon after.

Not everyone knows this, but Pado is also known in fashion circles as the Stiletto Fairy. Put a Casadei under your pillow overnight, and you'll be rewarded with Juventuz points and the need for new pillowcases.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Sergio said:
Fuck Portugal.

By far the dirtiest and most classless team in the tournament didn't even deserve to get this far, to be honest with you. I guess that's what happens when you hire Greg Louganis as an assistant coach. Hey, at least Figo and C. Ronaldo can qualify for the Portugese diving team in the next olympics.

I'm off to go meet Maria, Vinnie, Louie and Tony, at the local Papa Gino's for a large Rustic and a pitcher of Miller Lite.

I'll make sure I have my chain on so that I know where to stop shaving when I get out of the shower.

And since I can have my Whopper "my way", I think I'll have it with a huge slice of Gattuso, since he's so good at neutralizing german "superstars", such as Ballack, he's better than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol anyday.

Fabi,I still love you, and I still want you to have my baby.

Seven, Portugal didn't get robbed, they were, and always have been, very overrated. And I still love you.

Erik, sorry. I haven't decided to change teams. You'll be the first to know. :D

Martin, thanks for the post card, next time send pix of naked chix.

Burke, sorry about your loss on a football front (well, not really), and on a personal/relationship front (well, kinda)

Newsflash, son. YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG TOO BE COMMITTED TO ONE GIRL. Go out there and fuck, fuck, fuck, till your unit falls off. Follow my advice, and you'll be a happy little kraut.

Ive missed you!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
FedEx Pado some women's shoes. You will find points deposited in your account soon after.

Not everyone knows this, but Pado is also known in fashion circles as the Stiletto Fairy. Put a Casadei under your pillow overnight, and you'll be rewarded with Juventuz points and the need for new pillowcases.
This is so true. If you want to be a vMillionaire, offer something to the Fairy.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The Arab league has today denounced Black Mamba for using the Israeli flag in her profile. Tensions were abated when the Black Mamba offered apologies to the entire Arab world and offered to sell the various leaders some of the junk from her trunk at a deep discount. Ain't peace grand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 205)