Neymar - Forward - PSG (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Nah. FFP will get to them at some point and if not mutiny will. Where are they going to play all those players? Nobody wants the bench in PSG or playing time in the french cup...
Neymar has his image to consider and a starting place in Brazil NT requires a starting place in your team. No matter what the team is.
Platini got PSG's back

Buy on AliExpress.com

David01

Aug 20, 2006
in Brazil Neymar is the man, he is idolised by Brazil's youth who are even copying his mohawk hairstyle and sponsors know this
that's why he is offered a huge wage and gets top sponsor deals
at age 15 he earned 10000 dollars a week
so why would he go to Europe where he is one of many stars

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
in Brazil Neymar is the man, he is idolised by Brazil's youth who are even copying his mohawk hairstyle and sponsors know this
that's why he is offered a huge wage and gets top sponsor deals
at age 15 he earned 10000 dollars a week
so why would he go to Europe where he is one of many stars
Would he lose those sponsors and fans if he were to play in Europe? He's is important because he is Brazil's big hope, what he does with Santos is almost irrelevant. Imo that's what most clubs think, which is why he is valued so high. Also he has to win to keep those fans and sponsors, so he will go to the club that is most likely to win.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Would he lose those sponsors and fans if he were to play in Europe? He's is important because he is Brazil's big hope, what he does with Santos is almost irrelevant. Imo that's what most clubs think, which is why he is valued so high. Also he has to win to keep those fans and sponsors, so he will go to the club that is most likely to win.
I read it in a magazine, sorry no link, but it said he is reluctant to leave Brazil cuz a lot of his sponsors use his name to get a foot in the brazilian market
and because he is the top dog right now he gets the most lucrative deals
no word about sporting interests
only that he has failed at the Olympics and that a good world cup is vital is he ever would want an adventure abroad
and you are right, all the goals he has scored for Santos don't mean much for European teams if he fails at a big tournament like the world cup

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Santos attacker Neymar has again refuted claims that he has reached an agreement to join a top European side.

Neymar was speaking in response to Roberto Moreno, the VP of the DIS investment group that owns a share on his rights, who says the Brazilian starlet has reached an agreement to join Barcelona in 2013. But The 20-year-old dismissed these outright and said the company would have no say where his future lies.

"DIS may have a share on my rights, as you know, but they have no responsibilities over my life," Neymar said. "My father is in charge of my decisions.

“Once you hear something from my mouth or his, then you may believe that I'm leaving.”

The Brazilian forward said that due to the amount of speculation that follows him he would appreciate if the media would first take his word about his future rather than anyone elses.

“There's always rumors going on, and I'm always saying I'm going to stay. You [media] keep saying I'm leaving. So please, guys believe my word at least once.”

The striker has had an eventful week on the pitch as well. He scored a double in Brazil’s friendly against Japan in Poland on Tuesday night. A day later, he netted a superb individual goal in Santos' 2-2 draw with Atletico Mineiro on his 200th appearance with the club

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach is right. That defending was hilarious.
Why is there a vendetta against Neymar on this forum?
I'm not a hating person generally, i actually respect players who rejected us, despite beeing dissapointed, even respect our main rivals.

I do not like Neymar. Its not a brazilian thing cause i love Ronaldo, preparty ronaldinho, rivaldo, roberto carlos(god among wingbacks), garrincha, dunga...

But because he is in much cases the opposite of the classic juve player

- 80% of his dribbles are a worse option then passing to the free player. lovely to watch as a neutral fan, terribly irritating for a lover of the tactical side of the game like me
-> remember 90ties denilson ? perhaps a better dribbeler then even 90ties ronaldo. but that was it, he couldnt do anything with it. when del piero goes for a dribble, you can be damn sure he wants to move in a position to take the shot, or that a pass wasent a better option

- 20% of his other dribbels are genious, and game breaking.
- But most of the time, i have a hard time not laughing at terrible terrible defending. i cannot stand leagues with horrible defending, i want close edge games, not 7-5 scores.

- I like genious players. Del Piero, Zidane, Veron, Redondo, Pirlo, Totti, i grew up with. They all were players that could carry a team, that were an example.

they had somewhat a free role, but they used it to boost the team and make it play better. Neymar uses his free role to show of tricks, and sometimes score a wondergoal against hello kitty defenders.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is 20 years old, played 200th game for his club, scored 119 goals, and 19 goals in 26 games for Brasil. Plus tons of assist in that time.

But hey, he is just another Denilson right, a clownish dribbler who does nothing afterwards? Ofcourse.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is 20 years old, played 200th game for his club, scored 119 goals, and 19 goals in 26 games for Brasil. Plus tons of assist in that time.

But hey, he is just another Denilson right, a clownish dribbler who does nothing afterwards? Ofcourse.
ALOT of neymars dribbles are the worse option compared to a good pass to a free player. In that option, the comparison is valid.

certainly he got massive talent, and does well for brazil.

But for the reasons i mentionned, i prefer to have him raped by juventus defenders, rather then showing his tricks in our shirt.

I want a genious that drives and carry's the team, not a trickpony

Yes, that sounds like del piero, but so fucking what, most members here fell in love with juve because of alex

He defines for me what i want from an SS, and what i dont want.

Vucinic having a wastefull day is borderline irritating for me, but atleast, he keeps running and doing his work for the team in the meantime, with the constand chance of pulling a magic goal out of nothing

Its my opinion, you are totally entitled to have another one. just tried to explain, why i dislike neymar

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is one thing to have an opinion, another to try to warp reality, Neymar is not a Denilson, he works hard for his team actually and knows his role in a team and what to do, he runs alot too. Vucinic isnt more hard worker just because he plays in our team. Yes Neymar is flashy, for some reason that bothers you, but he does it because its fun, for him and viewers alike, doesnt descredit him as a player at all, adds to it, and doesnt change the fact the kid PERFORMS and carries his team, is pretty much simply a quality player through and through. Has shown that as a teen til now, grown as a player alot the more responsibility he gets (both for Brasil and club, same club he pretty much made Copa libertadores champs almost on his own). Which is rare and the mark of a great player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Double agree. Guys like Zac and Klin just have no clue; their hate knows no bounds and clouds their judgement. Oh, and then there are those other fools who'd rather have an Osvaldo or a Rossi :howler:

Just cuz you hate someone doesn't mean he isn't good ;)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Double agree. Guys like Zac and Klin just have no clue; their hate knows no bounds and clouds their judgement. Oh, and then there are those other fools who'd rather have an Osvaldo or a Rossi :howler:

Just cuz you hate someone doesn't mean he isn't good ;)
Yes, I have no clue.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

That some serious numbers, I really find it amazing that some people underrated the Brazilian league so much and overrate serie A even nowadays.

nodoubt in my mind that neymar would piss all over every attacker in Italy bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)