Neymar - Forward - PSG (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well if we don't sign him I know who I'm going to personaly blame for this failure, we have been needing a TOP quality striker for some time now, and I think we should sign him ASAP, before others snatch this major oportunity for our hands, failure is not a option, sadly with the directors we are having now and their history of failure with every deal and nationalistic preference i'm not the most optimistic person in the room.
We win you know who did a great job.

When we lose (well not really :lol:, bad draw) it's you know who's fault.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well if we don't sign him I know who I'm going to personaly blame for this failure, we have been needing a TOP quality striker for some time now, and I think we should sign him ASAP, before others snatch this major oportunity for our hands, failure is not a option, sadly with the directors we are having now and their history of failure with every deal and nationalistic preference i'm not the most optimistic person in the room.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seriously why wont Marotta just spend the money (we dont have, but who cares) on all these superstar players? I mean we have an image to maintain, we are Juventus, we must demand the best! Anything less is a failure!

Apr 29, 2006
If we play Neymar instead of Giovinco we'd score at least 10 more goals per season. And looking at the way our no.12 plays we might have more assists too... Is this worth 20m more? I think with our current squad and ambitions - yes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

this shit is just getting silly
Mofo is insane. Imagine how nervous you gotta be as a defender, he can pull anything to any direction (extremely flexible dribbler) at any second hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

If we play Neymar instead of Giovinco we'd score at least 10 more goals per season. And looking at the way our no.12 plays we might have more assists too... Is this worth 20m more? I think with our current squad and ambitions - yes.
Lol if you think Neymar would be a simple case of "lets just add 20m" more hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)