Neymar - Forward - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Messi> Ronaldo> Falcao> Neymar
I agree with the Messi Ronaldo Neymar thing but Falcao couldnt be taken into this equation as he is a different kind of player
You can compare him to Higuain and Cavani but not to Messi and Ronaldo

as for 60M for Neymar - He would move for less! he just need to say he wants to go and then the offers come. I don`t believe anyone would offer 60M not even Real and City 40M maybe 50M but thats about it.
Is he worth it? Is he as good as he is hyped to be? I dont know as he is unproven in europe and thats why he wont go for over 50M IMO

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
-rep him!

And yes, there are other forwards that would suit us better.
Well you know what you do? You make room for him.

Just like you should for Jovetic. If it means we can only get a player like Llorente then fuck Llorente, give me one of Jovetic or Neymar and they will score just as many goals AND create goals for the others, something Llorente can't do.

This whole argument that Neymar & Jovetic should be overlooked because they aren't "goal scoring" strikers or other strikers can fit out tactics better is just stupid. You all should be -rep'd for thinking it.

May 22, 2007
Well you know what you do? You make room for him.

Just like you should for Jovetic. If it means we can only get a player like Llorente then fuck Llorente, give me one of Jovetic or Neymar and they will score just as many goals AND create goals for the others, something Llorente can't do.

This whole argument that Neymar & Jovetic should be overlooked because they aren't "goal scoring" strikers or other strikers can fit out tactics better is just stupid. You all should be -rep'd for thinking it.
Everyone should -rep you for ignoring the biggest problem with this Juventus side.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Everyone should -rep you for ignoring the biggest problem with this Juventus side.
As if I don't already know what it is. If we want to do better than what we have aim high (HIGH), not Llorente. Otherwise we improve on Giovinco & Vucinic with a player miles ahead of them both.

Neymar/Jovetic will bring just as many goals as "our biggest problem". Easily.

- - - Updated - - -

actually biggest problem is lack of threat from wings.

so you should both be -rep.
Thats because we don't use our actual Winger. So -rep to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Cam don't ruin Klins name :stuckup:
I am Klin. :stuckup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would Geymar be cheaper than Falcao, Cavani or Jovetic? If not, pass.
Just saying, that if we had to choose between paying for Llorente or anything less in ability over Neymar would be stupid (if we had a chance for Neymar). I'd gladly take Falcao or Cavani or Jovetic if we could, sure. Theoretically speaking of course, if Neymar was available he would produce more than Llorente if he came.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I clearly said "for the price of neymar"

40 mil minimum what is horribly overrated.

For neymars price, we could get Higuain, or Falcao, or dzeko
:lol:

Neymar is world icon, you pay 40 mil for him, you'll regain that in shirt sales, marketing oppurtinities. Plus you'll get the best young player in the world who in 2 years will be in the conversation for the best player in the world for a long time. You just don't pass on the opportunity of getting that kind of players even if it means breaking the bank.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A Neymar transfer pays for itself. The only problem, and biggest one in my opinion pertains to wages. There's no way we are making a 20 year old with no experience in donning the Juve colors our highest paid player, irrespective of his ability and potential.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
A Neymar transfer pays for itself. The only problem, and biggest one in my opinion pertains to wages. There's no way we are making a 20 year old with no experience in donning the Juve colors our highest paid player, irrespective of his ability and potential.
And that's fantastic! Forza Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)