Neymar - Forward - PSG (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
ok let me set the record straight :D you were VERY lucky to beat boca in that game(i watched it). also boca will be missing silva, somoza, and ledesma. as for argie teams in brazil, i believe the last time boca won copa lib they destroyed a brazilian team in brazil(boca has a really good record in brazil)
Boca definitely has a great record. BTW, the last time they lost to a Brazilian team in finals, it was for Fluminense in 2008. I think it was the first time in 40 yrs that they lost to a Brazilian team.

And I don't wanna diminish Argentinian teams, but they are quite predictable playing abroad. Always playing with 11 men behind the ball, very well organized, very competitive, good passing, great counter, very efective. But in the end, it works, so nothing to complain about.

Silva is horrible, Somoza is fairly good, but I think Ledesma is the one who will be missed. But I don't think it compares to the players Fluminense lost.

Are you Argentinian?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Boca definitely has a great record. BTW, the last time they lost to a Brazilian team in finals, it was for Fluminense in 2008. I think it was the first time in 40 yrs that they lost to a Brazilian team.

And I don't wanna diminish Argentinian teams, but they are quite predictable playing abroad. Always playing with 11 men behind the ball, very well organized, very competitive, good passing, great counter, very efective. But in the end, it works, so nothing to complain about.

Silva is horrible, Somoza is fairly good, but I think Ledesma is the one who will be missed. But I don't think it compares to the players Fluminense lost.

Are you Argentinian?
i'm not argie, ledesma was playing somoza's spot after somoza went down. Silva was boca's second best performing bostero after roman, i watch all boca games :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wouldnt be the first to try it, seen Neymar play against Penarol several times, if he survived those insane Uruguyuan butchers, he can survive anything lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i think Chiellini or Vidal might have a say in that
Vidal doesnt play that dirty or harsh, you should see Uruguyuan defenders in Libertadores, bunch of Montero's :p

And clip of Neymar, if I posted one where he is just dribbling, someone would called him showpony, so here instead, at his age he has managed to...:tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
After what happened to Diego and Melo.
Sure they got plenty of skills and some of them possess good vision of the game but mentally not that good. Well not all of them but still.

Maybe Im biased but yeah, if Neymar signs for us, or any other brazilians, I'll support them anyway.
:D I'm just giving you a hard time :p

Enjoy the CL final in Munich ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)