Neymar - Forward - PSG (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah allways excuses isnt it...You said he cant do anything but dribble, said he scored over 100 goals at this age, but OH it doesnt count because he isnt playing in Manchester just learning the ropes as Ronaldo was at that stage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
time will prove me right
I dont expect you're utter biasm against anything brasilian to ever been proven right in any way. Dont worry, heard your kind of talk long enough, you cant imagine how many cliche footie fans been saying to me he is just another Robinho, without even seeing him a single time.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
zlatan ? c ronaldo ? sivori ?

why the $#@! are we disgracing these champions ?

those were men back then, and are still.

champions in the making

zlatan and ronaldo were massive talents with a worldclass endproduct, best of their generation

neymar is a kid, he has a very good dribble, but there ends it

he isnt even close to the clinical monster old ronaldo was

seriously, stop comparing a 19 y/o to players who scored hunderds of goals, and won countless trophee's just because they didnt had an easy character
ronaldo the gay one was shit at 19,20 years..zlatan was like neymar, nothing more. but 50,60 mils for him is fuckin too much, you can get giroux and ganso

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Time will prove one thing,This guy is gonna be huge,maybe not at the level of R9 but he will be big and with some other Brazilians (Ganso,Lucas,T Silva) he will help them a lot in 2014..

May 22, 2007
He's on another planet to Robinho ffs. Neymar might come across as a show pony but he gets things done as well, and is so much more devastating.

All that matters now is how he adapts to Europe.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Time will prove one thing,This guy is gonna be huge,maybe not at the level of R9 but he will be big and with some other Brazilians (Ganso,Lucas,T Silva) he will help them a lot in 2014..
i don't see them as a unit .. and to win this you need to be a unit or to have maradona out there to play for you

Ganso and Giroud are rather underwhelming players currently, who need a team to play a very specific way for them to work out.
agreed..that's why ganso or giroux would fit only specific teams. neymar at barca, juve, arsenal would fail imo.

He's on another planet to Robinho ffs. Neymar might come across as a show pony but he gets things done as well, and is so much more devastating.

All that matters now is how he adapts to Europe.
:tup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Why would Neymar fail in Barca, Arsenal or with us?
because we're a working team, no individualist except vuci but even he plays for the team...neymar is 80% him when he's in the opposite side...barca has messi, look at villa and sanchez how they've changed their game for barca, i really don't see this current neymar doing that. at arsenal it's teamwork and passing just like barca..

he needs to get disciplined, to look more to his forwards, to quit with the stalling shows cuz that is hard to work in the big leagues. he will become big but R9 is unique..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont expect you're utter biasm against anything brasilian to ever been proven right in any way. Dont worry, heard your kind of talk long enough, you cant imagine how many cliche footie fans been saying to me he is just another Robinho, without even seeing him a single time.
err, i'm the one constantly saying Lucas should be our highest priority if i get the chance.
unseen workrate for a creative brazillian player, coupled with extreme speed, technique, ball controll and dribbeling skills

i also consider casimero and leandro damiao good purchases

surrounded by lucas and vucinic, leandro could score just as much as cavani

i however, dislike that clown neymar.

I fucking knew it!
:D

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think most part has already been said in this thread.

I'm Brazilian and I see him play every week. This kid is a MONSTER.

U know, South American football is waaaaaaaaaaaaay dirtier than European leagues. Italian football is tough but loyal, most of times. In Copa Libertadores, the players go to Neymar to literally break his legs. if you watch a game played in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, you will know what I'm talking about.

And the kid NEVER gets hurt, he plays like 60/65 games a season and is never tired or injured.

He had a diving and showboating problem 2 years ago, when he was 17. But he's changed, he's waaaaaaaaaaaay more mature. His hair may lead people to hate him, but he also is a very hardworking fellow. He never missed a training session.

Unfortunately, he won't leave Santos before the WC/2014. And when he leaves, it's going to cost nothing less than 50M or some like that. But IMO it's worthy. U will guarantee 10 yrs of WC football, he's a guy you can build a team around.

Regarding other young Brazilian players, to me most of them are overrated. Lucas is skilful, quick, hardworking, good mindset. But he isn't intelligent on the pitch, it counts a lot. He looks down and runs/driblle like hell. But not a smart player.

Ganso is classic, 50 yrs ago he would be a genious. But he's just not dynamic/hardworking enough nowadays. I would not invest on him.

Damiao would be a good purchase for 20M. He's pretty young, great mindset, good skills and physical characteristics. I'd bet on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)