Next coach (16 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if pep would bench chiellini then it's better not to call him at all.

from our current squad, szczesny, chiellini, pjanic and ronaldo should absolutely be starters. you can have a debate on the others, but these are all class players.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It’s a feeling and nothing more than that but I have begun to think that this is the end of the road for Max at Juventus.

The recent flabby onfield performances tends to suggest that the club needs not only another half dozen quality players to strengthen all parts of our formation, but we would benefit significantly from recruiting a new Head Coach.

We certainly must accept that what he has achieved has been extraordinary over the past 5 seasons. Nonetheless, there comes a time when successful managers realise that they have everything to lose and relatively little to gain when in situation like this. For example, I would hate to see a gradual but continuing decline in performance achievements - a la Wenger - whose impact at Arsenal was immediate and stellar but eventually faded in a way that each season was worse than the previous one for far too many terms, after his opening near decade of overwhelming success.

From a player perspective I suspect that Juventus would benefit very positively from the freshness of a new, highly regarded, head coach/manager and it would kickstart the new 2019/2020 with a blast of much needed positivity among both players and fans alike.

Deschamps, Guardiola, Pochettino, Gasperini and possibly others outside the ambit of the poll could achieve this with relative ease.

Last edited:

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know why you guys have a thing for Gasperini, yes he is very good coach but he found out his dimensions in Atalanta. He only plays one formation in his career, he has no pressure about results, while the Atalanta's management give him every year young but talented players to craft (and the time to do so). Much respect for his work but he's the new Guidolin, nothing in common with us

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
if pep would bench chiellini then it's better not to call him at all.

from our current squad, szczesny, chiellini, pjanic and ronaldo should absolutely be starters. you can have a debate on the others, but these are all class players.
Chiellini is a very underrated passer. Ofcourse he won't be benched if he were to be fit.

Guys like Matuidi, Khedira and Mandzukic however would find no place in the starting lineup if he were to come.

Guys like Cancelo, Dybala, Pjanić, our more creative players would feel at ease on the other hand.

Besides these Pep rumours are too unrealistic and is nothing but a fantasy but its always interesting to discuss them because it would be a revolutionary move just like the Ronaldo move.

One can't deny it would certainly be exciting if this were to happen.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He’s great too, love what he’s done with Tottenham. Wonder how he’d do with big club pressure tho.
Considering how our coach is responding to pressure as of late, I don't think it'll be much of an issue. Plus, it's not like Spurs are like Sassuolo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)