Next coach (6 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#DiMarzio : “Conte feels he has left something pending with the Bianconeri, especially with regards to his performance in the Champions League. #Juventus would be his favorite team, but the future of the Juventus bench will depend on the meeting between #Agnelli and #Allegri .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tough to pick
Guardiola is a big name but doesnt has the best record in CL
Haag is quite unproven compared to the rest (although I think he proved himself enough by eliminating 2 of the greatest teams)
Klopp - I am definitely an admirer

Mourinho?! He has a negative style of football - made Utd look like a second rate team and he is probably the most hated coach - especially after coaching Inter and signalling the 3 fingers when he faced us.

Pocchetino - Great manager but I dont think I want him over the 3 mentioned at the top.

Anyway I think we still going to have Allegri here next season so this thread is probably meaningless..

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't see any point continuing with the current setup, it will be the same next season get knocked out in the quarters again and win the league

We need to be making progress and with Allegri I haven't seen any progress in 3 years

If Allegri stays then the management need to buy him his players no point selling players he likes and bringing in players that are not first choice for him as he would not be fully backed by the board and again he will be tinkering with the team too much to find the right balance all season long

Either we move on from Allegri or the club fully supports him with his players I don't want to see a middle ground like we have seen for the past 3 seasons where we sell players and replace them with average players

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tough to pick
Guardiola is a big name but doesnt has the best record in CL
Haag is quite unproven compared to the rest (although I think he proved himself enough by eliminating 2 of the greatest teams)
Klopp - I am definitely an admirer

Mourinho?! He has a negative style of football - made Utd look like a second rate team and he is probably the most hated coach - especially after coaching Inter and signalling the 3 fingers when he faced us.

Pocchetino - Great manager but I dont think I want him over the 3 mentioned at the top.

Anyway I think we still going to have Allegri here next season so this thread is probably meaningless..
Sheesh. I guess you need to win the CL more than twice to be considered having a decent record in the CL?

- - - Updated - - -

And I guess Max has a good CL record despite never winning it?

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho
@Bianconero_Aus
@Dru

Am I reading this correctly? One post in 5 years? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)