Next coach (3 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I really want our management to sign good midfielders and see what Max is able to do with them next season. I don't want change just for the sake of change.
We had arguably the best midfield in the world at one stage.

His tactics are too negative. I don't think he is capable of making us any better.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We had arguably the best midfield in the world at one stage.

His tactics are too negative. I don't think he is capable of making us any better.
Yes. We had another weakness back then. And don't tell me you expected us to go to the CL final that season, where we've lost to a great Barca side. Don't try and hold that against him now. The football wasn't "negative" at all.

No manager can guarantee to make us better and you'll hardly find one with a better track record than Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Pep would be my top choice if we were to move on from Allegri
I'd rather take back Conte.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he lost a CL final with them. :p
And beat Real Madrid on the way to that final. At the start of the season Tuz was worried we wouldn’t even win the league lol

Give that 14-15 team Ronaldo alongside Tevez and we win that CL. Not to mention Chiellini being out injured.

- - - Updated - - -

What we really need is for him to take over fitness training. No mercy.

Oh youve run two hours today? Excellent only 8 more to go.

Oh youre in pain? No problem, I left some band aids in the locker room for you to collect while suiting up to play tonight.
I was just going to say this too.

Please hire his fitness team and fire Grani and Folletti.

Jul 20, 2012
Yes. We had another weakness back then. And don't tell me you expected us to go to the CL final that season, where we've lost to a great Barca side. Don't try and hold that against him now. The football wasn't "negative" at all.

No manager can guarantee to make us better and you'll hardly find one with a better track record than Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather take back Conte.
Conte :panic:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Keeping our players injury-free and able to play at a higher intensity during matches is arguably more important than the next coach.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Keeping our players injury-free and able to play at a higher intensity during matches is arguably more important than the next coach.
Yes. Im curiuos if we will finally address this.

Has allegri or any of the upper mgmt ever publicly acknowledged our issues here? Beyond admitting there were injury or fitnesd issues in one poor game, have they ever acknowledged it as an going problem? As a training issue etc? Something that they are looking into?

I feel like ive only ever heard it mentioned as an excuse after one poor game and in a tone seeming to lament it as bad luck/ unpreventable

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
What we really need is for him to take over fitness training. No mercy.

Oh youve run two hours today? Excellent only 8 more to go.

Oh youre in pain? No problem, I left some band aids in the locker room for you to collect while suiting up to play tonight.
That should go well with Higuain since he will be back with us next year.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Fuck that. Dude has sucked balls at chelsea and hasn’t won a thing in his career.

Add to that he’s a chain-smoking, tracksuit wearing, bigoted turd. He’s last on the list.
You’re a hater. Sarri is class. If he joins Juve he will suck his dick as usual :p. Love your flexibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)