Next coach (84 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When have I ever hailed klopp as the 2nd coming of jesus :lol: stop making shit up already
Just because klopp had an identity to his football unlike allegri? Pleaaaaaassseeeee :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Put it this way allegri with spurs would never have gone beyond the quarters even if they had a full squad available
Same allegri who did just that with a much inferior milan team when the competition was much harder ?

Sure thing son. You keep hating the coach that made conte look like a fool

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Same allegri who did just that with a much inferior milan team when the competition was much harder ?

Sure thing son. You keep hating the coach that made conte look like a fool
jees shut up already, you're talking absolutely irrelevant garbage as usual. Go find that quote where I supposedly compared Klopp to the second coming of Jesus or anything of that kind. Exactly... making up shit as usual

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Of course he doesnt.. The same Tottenham are not on par with the big ones in EPL is still valid..
Many trophies to play for?! Many teams better than them (players wise).
Should you take his Tottenham with a regular coach it will be fighting for top 4 finish everytime - Sometimes they will get it sometimes they wont.. as for CL if they go past the group phase they should celebrate not to mention a final.
P.S They are in the final of the CL this year so who knows maybe this year.. (Although I see Liverpool as huge favorite for this one)
Obvs, I don't need convincing. Already sold on Poch.

But this is a move that isn't happening. There are a number of reliable journalists close to Pochettino working for reliable sources such as the Telegraph, Football.London, Times and BBC. Guillem Ballague, Alistair Gold, Dan Kilpatrick, Matt Law etc. None of them are talking about this story which originated in Corriere dello Sport. No one is bringing it up in press conferences. It's complete radio silence on this over here; aside from tabloids rehashing the Italian source story.

Not six months after signing a five-year contract (and which would almost mean Levy insisting on considerable compensation, a figure of £35m was roundly reported when Utd were very interested).

I could very well see Juve being interested in Poch - and vice versa - in a couple of years perhaps (depending on what happens in that time). And I've mentioned that, and my reasons, in previous posts; and more so Juve than some other big clubs. But not now. I think it's a case of the Italian papers printing what it thinks some of its readers would like to read.

Hope you get Pep!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Please continue this debate. Loving it.
@zach your turn now. Badass is talking out of his ass. Send him where he belongs.
what is this? a school play ground? there's no debate whilst zach is pulling out made up shit out of nowhere. Funny how he thinks I've praised Klopp to no end, yet if you actually look back on the Allegri thread you'll find I've praised him plenty of times, way more than I've ever praised Klopp so why don't you kiss each others asses

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Deschamps - Record speaking he is definitely a good coach but his style of play - Its like something is missing for me...
Take France - I definitely expected France to win the WC as IMO they have ten times the talent others have in their team and by far the best team.. France definitely played good and definitely deserved it but something felt like missing (at least to me - cant really put a finger on it..)
Monaco - He took Monaco to CL final - It was definitely impressive but his 3-0 loss at the final - They played Porto... I probably exaggerate with my standards though..
His style also seems to me very raw.. This is why I dont like him despite records showing he is indeed a very good coach.

Pochettino - What can be said about a guy that takes a team and overachieve with it year after year... Tottenham arent playing the way I like but a. Juve doesnt either... b. Their team isnt that great so with better players they should play better football...

Anyway I predict another season with Allegri and then there will be a surprise.. It feels to me Agnelli has the hot for Pep..

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2019-05-12_13-35-48.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Pochettino is most likely option for Algira's replacement from the betting sites in recent years.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Deschamps - Record speaking he is definitely a good coach but his style of play - Its like something is missing for me...
Take France - I definitely expected France to win the WC as IMO they have ten times the talent others have in their team and by far the best team.. France definitely played good and definitely deserved it but something felt like missing (at least to me - cant really put a finger on it..)
Monaco - He took Monaco to CL final - It was definitely impressive but his 3-0 loss at the final - They played Porto... I probably exaggerate with my standards though..
His style also seems to me very raw.. This is why I dont like him despite records showing he is indeed a very good coach.

Pochettino - What can be said about a guy that takes a team and overachieve with it year after year... Tottenham arent playing the way I like but a. Juve doesnt either... b. Their team isnt that great so with better players they should play better football...

Anyway I predict another season with Allegri and then there will be a surprise.. It feels to me Agnelli has the hot for Pep..
The double standards here... Deschamps loses one final 3-0 and it's a minus.

Pocchetino hasn't won one single trophy in his whole career so far but seems like the better candidate. Come on, Orgut...

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

I feel exactly the same way. It's as if he didn't get the most out of the talent he had at his disposal, only just enough. I keep on thinking that France would have crushed the tournament with a different coach.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The double standards here... Deschamps loses one final 3-0 and it's a minus.

Pocchetino hasn't won one single trophy in his whole career so far but seems like the better candidate. Come on, Orgut...
I see what you are saying but its not about the final.. Its about losing 3-0 to Porto and not Barcelona or something like that.. But yeah I should probably just get over it..
Pochettino didnt manage a team full of stars that are miles ahead of their competition...

- - - Updated - - -

I feel exactly the same way. It's as if he didn't get the most out of the talent he had at his disposal, only just enough. I keep on thinking that France would have crushed the tournament with a different coach.
Dont know about crushing or not - Results wise he got what he was after...
The thing is his playing style - It feels it has something lacking - Except for Mbappe I think everyone could even do more - Especially Pogba and even Greizmann who received praises for his part in the WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)