Next coach (76 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
its not like us to cut coaches like other clubs. Conte left in a massive dick move, if it wasn't for that Conte would probably still be here.

Until there is a massive disagreement, I don't see us switching coaches until Max says he wants something else.
It’s not like we havent fired coaches when results werent there. Ferrara, Del Neri, Ranieri. And Im sure board isnt happy how our CHL road ended. Id bet on Allegri leaving.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Is Del Neri still coaching?
Im making a point there and Allegri failed to win CHL or to make it to semifinals in two years in a row. Everybody knows that anyone would have won scudetto this year. A week ago Nedved said he is staying now he is saying we will see. Before we know it he will be gone.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Add to that with all the talent in his team he failed to play beautiful football and he was so arrogant about it. If you dont like it watch Barca. He did play two good games agaisnt Manchester and one against Atletico and that is summary of his season. Anyone who thinks we wouldnt have won weakass serie A with Ronaldo doesnt know a thing about football.

Jun 6, 2015
Add to that with all the talent in his team he failed to play beautiful football and he was so arrogant about it. If you dont like it watch Barca. He did play two good games agaisnt Manchester and one against Atletico and that is summary of his season. Anyone who thinks we wouldnt have won weakass serie A with Ronaldo doesnt know a thing about football.
I'm sad Allegri hurt your personal feelings, but I can promise you that it wasn't his intention. Also shame on you for calling our beautiful Seria A by such dirty names.

I'll happily be penciled in your "Anyone who thinks we wouldnt have won ****** seria A with Ronaldo doenst know a thing about football" list. I hope I have good company on that world renowned list.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I'm sad Allegri hurt your personal feelings, but I can promise you that it wasn't his intention. Also shame on you for calling our beautiful Seria A by such dirty names.

I'll happily be penciled in your "Anyone who thinks we wouldnt have won ****** seria A with Ronaldo doenst know a thing about football" list. I hope I have good company on that world renowned list.
I guess you were happy with our performance at home vs Ajax :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)