Next coach (85 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Klopp and Conte never won finals too. Yet you hail them as the second comming of jesus
When have I ever hailed klopp as the 2nd coming of jesus :lol: stop making shit up already
Just because klopp had an identity to his football unlike allegri? Pleaaaaaassseeeee :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Where should he won exactly?!
Espanyol - Half of the league has better players on paper..
Southampton - Should I say more?!
Tottenham - They have City Liverpool Man Utd Arsenal and Chelsea all above them if you consider resources and players.
Despite that he managed to get 2nd place almost on a regular basis and always qualified from their CL groups - eliminated by teams who are much stronger than them on paper...
Last year Juve barely got Spurs number..
This year Tottenham are in the final of the CL so win it or lose it he has done way better than expected in almost every year with almost no WC players
Eriksen is WC no doubt about it
Kane - He is very good but he also wasnt available at the 2nd game vs City and in the games vs Ajax
Delle Ali - Very good player but also a bit overrated
Son - a player that sometimes has brilliant moments but overall isnt that great..
I wonder how they do without Pochettino...
Put it this way allegri with spurs would never have gone beyond the quarters even if they had a full squad available

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
there is no middle ground in football :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

there is no middle ground in football :agree:
When have I ever hailed klopp as the 2nd coming of jesus :lol: stop making shit up already
Just because klopp had an identity to his football unlike allegri? Pleaaaaaassseeeee :lol:
How do you feel about the proposed Icardi - Dybala swap or even if not a straight swap the idea of selling Dybala elsewhere and using the funds to sign Icardi?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Where should he won exactly?!
Espanyol - Half of the league has better players on paper..
Southampton - Should I say more?!
Tottenham - They have City Liverpool Man Utd Arsenal and Chelsea all above them if you consider resources and players.
Despite that he managed to get 2nd place almost on a regular basis and always qualified from their CL groups - eliminated by teams who are much stronger than them on paper...
Last year Juve barely got Spurs number..
This year Tottenham are in the final of the CL so win it or lose it he has done way better than expected in almost every year with almost no WC players
Eriksen is WC no doubt about it
Kane - He is very good but he also wasnt available at the 2nd game vs City and in the games vs Ajax
Delle Ali - Very good player but also a bit overrated
Son - a player that sometimes has brilliant moments but overall isnt that great..
I wonder how they do without Pochettino...
He doesn't even have a cup to his name. Especially when there are a hundred trophies to play for in England. That said, Spurs will definitely suffer once he leaves. He has squeezed as much as possible from that squad. He's done very well for them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He doesn't even have a cup to his name. Especially when there are a hundred trophies to play for in England. That said, Spurs will definitely suffer once he leaves. He has squeezed as much as possible from that squad. He's done very well for them.
Of course he doesnt.. The same Tottenham are not on par with the big ones in EPL is still valid..
Many trophies to play for?! Many teams better than them (players wise).
Should you take his Tottenham with a regular coach it will be fighting for top 4 finish everytime - Sometimes they will get it sometimes they wont.. as for CL if they go past the group phase they should celebrate not to mention a final.
P.S They are in the final of the CL this year so who knows maybe this year.. (Although I see Liverpool as huge favorite for this one)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Of course he doesnt.. The same Tottenham are not on par with the big ones in EPL is still valid..
Many trophies to play for?! Many teams better than them (players wise).
Should you take his Tottenham with a regular coach it will be fighting for top 4 finish everytime - Sometimes they will get it sometimes they wont.. as for CL if they go past the group phase they should celebrate not to mention a final.
P.S They are in the final of the CL this year so who knows maybe this year.. (Although I see Liverpool as huge favorite for this one)
I think the conversation started with him being offered 20m a year, which is higher than what Pep is earning right now. So yeah, him not winning or even being runner up in an FA Cup or Carling Cup (or whatever it's called right now) is a fair question.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I think the conversation started with him being offered 20m a year, which is the higher than what Pep is earning right now. So yeah, him not winning or even being runner up in an FA Cup or Carling Cup (or whatever it's called right now) is a fair question.
Rabiot is asking for 10 million pochettino is asking 20 million without having any substantial success

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
extremelty versatile coach that has no isse making different players and formations work as long as his midfield isnt completely imbalanced and wins loads of silverware ?

Sounds like a perfect coach

Yeah, he got into the final twice by luck. :lol:
You know who also made it to two finals when his midfield wasn't totally imbalanced? He even has won a shitload of silverware.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Guys, What are your thoughts on Nuno Espirito? this dude has beaten all EPL giants including all four finalists of the champions league and UEFA league.

My thoughts on Nuno are as follows:

His team it's enriched with high performers. Patrício in the net, Moutinho, Neves and Jota for a high working midfield and Jimenez at the front. Can't deny the team is good. But even apart from that he produces rich and beautiful football.

There is only one difference that I've noticed due to being a team that does not fight for the title and one that fights. NES is very good on small teams that need counterattack and the like. For bigger teams, who have to find spaces when they face the little ones of the league, which are always closed, he has a lot more problems.

His results against the Top 6 are impressive:

Manchester City: 1-1 home, 0-3 away

Arsenal: 0-2 away, 3-1 em home

Manchester United: 1-1 away, 2-1 home

Chelsea: 2-1 home, 1-1 away

Tottenham: 2-3 home, 3-2 away

Liverpool: 0-2 home

And he still has a game to do at Anfield.

It's a delight to watch his team play:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)