Next coach (35 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Their form hardly dropped throughout the season and especially not for long periods, of course there will be a few mistakes here and there.
10+5 season Pogba struggled for almost half a season and we had our worst start in the league, he put a +5 on his shirt not because he was he was setting the world on fire having his best season
Oh then to answer your original question about players that had a full great season with Max -Marchisio, Bonucci, Tevez, Buffon, Alex Sandro, Dybala, Chiellini, of the top of my head. Didnt want to include some that missed parts of the season due to inuury but were otherwise great.

Pogba was bad for 2, 3 months tops. We were winning derbies before the winter break with goals he created and the team in general improved a lot once we werent forced to use Padoin at regista. After the Torino winner by Cuads we were the old Juve again, including Labile

- - - Updated - - -

He started flying when Marchisio came back from injury in mid October. That 6-7 month period is the best Pogba we've seen thus far and it's not even close.
Yes and later produced equally great games with Lord Nanes/Lemina at regista. We just needed to establish our structure that season which was hard to do at the beginning with only 2 mids available and a wingback in front of defense

Jun 6, 2015
Oh then to answer your original question about players that had a full great season with Max -Marchisio, Bonucci, Tevez, Buffon, Alex Sandro, Dybala, Chiellini, of the top of my head. Didnt want to include some that missed parts of the season due to inuury but were otherwise great.

Pogba was bad for 2, 3 months tops. We were winning derbies before the winter break with goals he created and the team in general improved a lot once we werent forced to use Padoin at regista. After the Torino winner by Cuads we were the old Juve again, including Labile

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and later produced equally great games with Lord Nanes/Lemina at regista. We just needed to establish our structure that season which was hard to do at the beginning with only 2 mids available and a wingback in front of defense
:agree: It was bound to be tough with Pirlo and Vidal leaving in the same summer while Khedira and Marchisio were injured at the start.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He started flying when Marchisio came back from injury in mid October. That 6-7 month period is the best Pogba we've seen thus far and it's not even close.
He had a strong finish to the season yeah? but overall the way I remember it how he came about in big stage was actually his best imo everything he did seemed to go his way and had a sorta magic to it. Later on he became a bit of a try hard.

Jun 6, 2015
He had a strong finish to the season yeah? but overall the way I remember it how he came about in big stage was actually his best imo everything he did seemed to go his way and had a sorta magic to it. Later on he became a bit of a try hard.
Not only the finish as it was almost the whole season. He only struggled for the first two months because as mentioned earlier we didn't have any other decent mids fit at that point. He scored some wonder goals early on but overall he was nowhere near the player he became later.

Jan 22, 2016
Pogba's best season was 2014 followed by second half of 2015/2016.
------
And about Max, i think he is the perfect coach for an underdog team in UCL. He is great at finding teams's weakness and plan to counter that.
That worked perfectly in 2015 and 2017.
But when the stake becomes hot and his team is favorite he starts to make deadly mistakes or can't figure out what to do anymore . Just like Cardiff final and Ajax game.

He in not a coach that can impose his game. So i won't expect some crazy changes in our style of play if he is still here.

Jun 6, 2015
In my opinion we need to find our defensive solidity again. We are currently too open to counters and if there is one coach who I'd trust to fix that it's Allegri.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Pogba's best season was 2014 followed by second half of 2015/2016.
------
And about Max, i think he is the perfect coach for an underdog team in UCL. He is great at finding teams's weakness and plan to counter that.
That worked perfectly in 2015 and 2017.
But when the stake becomes hot and his team is favorite he starts to make deadly mistakes or can't figure out what to do anymore . Just like Cardiff final and Ajax game.

He in not a coach that can impose his game. So i won't expect some crazy changes in our style of play if he is still here.
We were favorites in Cardiff now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)