News that makes you say WTF! (16 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Title couldn't be more appropriate. Lol

Let's put every single "journey" on a separate tv show and make some money, because god now wants everyone to be of the chosen people :rofl:

HBO shows Stoudemire’s journey from the NBA to Orthodox Judaism

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hbo-s...res-journey-from-the-nba-to-orthodox-judaism/
To be fair to the joos, they make it really hard for you if you want to convert compared to the kiddy diddlers or the goatfuckers.
kiddy diddlers: go to priest, say how cheesus is your saviour, put your head underwater, done
goatfuckers: allahu akbar, assemble AK-47, dress in towels, point finger at the sky, done
joos: have to learn 3000 pages of joo stories

I tried in order to avoid taxes and to get 0% interest loans in the temple but didn't follow through

PS: also they want a piece of your dick

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
To be fair to the joos, they make it really hard for you if you want to convert compared to the kiddy diddlers or the goatfuckers.
kiddy diddlers: go to priest, say how cheesus is your saviour, put your head underwater, done
goatfuckers: allahu akbar, assemble AK-47, dress in towels, point finger at the sky, done

I tried in order to avoid taxes and to get 0% interest loans in the temple but didn't follow through

Lmao break it down Igor

Id say "juice" is more appropriate. (It also means interest %)
Yeah I realize it's not an easy conversion if at all really possible.

Also you take the wife's last name so in a way they are cutting it all off it not just a piece so watch out not worth the loan benifits.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

cf5.gif

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Just came back from Turkey. Wonderful place and people.
On Turkish Airlines, they had a movie named Best team in the world: Juventus. But it was based on the 1970's and 80's.
Is Juventus really popular in Turkey?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just came back from Turkey. Wonderful place and people.
On Turkish Airlines, they had a movie named Best team in the world: Juventus. But it was based on the 1970's and 80's.
Is Juventus really popular in Turkey?
As resident turk on tuz, no but JJ are well-respected because of similarity to Besiktas. Also Turkish Airlines and Emirates are pretty dope, their business class especially shits on Lufthansa and most Western airlines. What did you do in Turkey?

Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I met a girl who was a flight attendant on Emirates. She had it made, but then she got married. Shame.

Actually, she might be stuck in South Africa now.
Similarity to Besiktas?

You are right about TK and EK having a mediocre business class product. With EK, a lot depends if you are travelling on the 777 (lousy seats) or the A380 (much better).
Haven't been on British Airways in a while but I hear that their business class is quite lousy on some of their planes. At least now BA intends to not address you as ladies and gentlemen. :rolleyes2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bomb squad called to hospital after man gets WWII explosive shell stuck 'in his rectum'
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co....mb-squad-called-gloucestershire-royal-6298076

Whole new meaning to explosive diarrhoea

"He said he put it on the floor then he slipped and fell on it — and it went up his a***." Đorđe Martinović eat your heart out
I was just gonna post this :rofl:

Slipped and fell and it went straight up his ass… sure. My one nurse friend people who show up with weird shit up their asses are always trying to give the most bizarre excuses for how it got there. :lol:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)