News that makes you say WTF! (49 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When I heard about people dying at a Travis Scott concert, my first thought was that I understand listening to him makes you want to kill yourself. But actually doing it seems like an exaggeration.

Too soon?
I didn't know who he was. Don't listen to most modern rap. When I read he was with one of the Kardashians it all made sense why I didn't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-accuser-turned-down-three-settlement-offers

"Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff, ‘Do you like p---y or d--k?’ While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility," the lawsuit filed Aug. 11, 2019 in Suffolk County Court alleged."

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hard to top that without driving 1000km wearing a diaper.

As weird as they can be in some ways, I love the Hungarians. They are a crazy genetic mash-up of some striking-looking people.

And they're still best cheap wine buzz I ever got in the world.
It's a people i don't know much about tbh, when i was there i didn't get to know any hungarians.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I find humor in all the people who are suddenly so passionate about saving women’s sport but yet never have attended a single game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)