News that makes you say WTF! (28 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
They can create a network for himself and his fans for all i care. But no need to make this a breaking news. As if it's any bit important.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is breaking news because top gear is i think the most followed non fiction show in the world that is not sport.

more people watch that show than follow politics for example so its understandale why it would be breaking news

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
is breaking news because top gear is i think the most followed non fiction show in the world that is not sport.

more people watch that show than follow politics for example so its understandale why it would be breaking news
:tup: i think like hundreds of millions of people watch top gear, certainly classifies as mainstream news

they should just go to another network or something and call it a different name. as long as it's those 3 and the same format people will still watch it.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It actually is hundred of millions believe it or not. Around 300 million iirc
Oh, it certainly has hundreds of million views, but surely not hundreds of millions unique viewers. That would make it pretty much the most watched program in the world bar the WC final.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh, it certainly has hundreds of million views, but surely not hundreds of millions unique viewers. That would make it pretty much the most watched program in the world bar the WC final.
Well it's on once a week for a few months, I can see it having more viewers since not everyone watches every episode. There's people who only watch a couple and they still count. The World Cup will have more viewers watching at the same time tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)