News that makes you say WTF! (22 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
most states have it as sexual assault which breaks it down in categories. As for condom tampering, same in the US but the law sucks like i mentioned earlier anyways, laws are ridiculously skewed in favor of women in the western world.

slipping roofies is just as fraudulent and not as forced
Damn it X. Go look at the vid I posted in dybala thread. It's a classic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
most states have it as sexual assault which breaks it down in categories. As for condom tampering, same in the US but the law sucks like i mentioned earlier anyways, laws are ridiculously skewed in favor of women in the western world.

What I think is highly annoying is that only the woman has a true vote in whether or not to get an abortion. I think a man should be able to say: "look, you can have the baby if you want, it's your body after all, but if you choose to have it, I don't have to pay".

It's a crude way of looking at it, I admit, but it's only fair. And for people saying that the guy could have chosen not to have sex: so could the woman! Yet she still gets to choose afterwards..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What I think is highly annoying is that only the woman has a true vote in whether or not to get an abortion. I think a man should be able to say: "look, you can have the baby if you want, it's your body after all, but if you choose to have it, I don't have to pay".

It's a crude way of looking at it, I admit, but it's only fair. And for people saying that the guy could have chosen not to have sex: so could the woman! Yet she still gets to choose afterwards..
im with you a 100% on this

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
No real link but the Jeremy Clarkson saga is ridiculous, one can think that his sacking or non sacking is news equal to cancer cure being found...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Who fucking cares? Are people that retarded about some asshole running a car show? It's not like he's even that funny...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)