News that makes you say WTF! (28 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You lot are forgetting that I specifically accounted for penetration with other objects.

A men getting raped by a woman during in act in which the woman is penetrated by the man is:
- uncommon. Seriously, cry all you want, it's NOT common.
- not even nearly as much of a violation as a man penetrating another man or woman against his/her will.

We all know this basic truth, let us not deny it.
I totally agree with you. Having said that, I'd love to be "raped" by any average chick as long as my asshole stays untouched.

My 'rhoids can't take it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You lot are forgetting that I specifically accounted for penetration with other objects.

A men getting raped by a woman during in act in which the woman is penetrated by the man is:
- not even nearly as much of a violation as a man penetrating another man or woman against his/her will.

We all know this basic truth, let us not deny it.
what if the man is drugged? what if the man's condom is tampered with by the woman? women are just as guilty of sexual foul play as men are, your fixation on physical aspect is biased towards men because they are stronger.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Defenitely. Which is why I said it two times already.

Why? I've yet to hear a convincing argument in this respect.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what if the man is drugged? what if the man's condom is tampered with by the woman? women are just as guilty of sexual foul play as men are, your fixation on physical aspect is biased towards men because they are stronger.
Tampering with a condom is not rape though. I agree. Women are just as guilty of sexual foul play. In fact, a lot of that foul play consists of crying rape after clearly consentual sex. But a woman raping a man in a sexual scenario in which the woman is penetrated by the man is.. difficult. It could happen if he was drugged, yes. But he clearly wasn't here.

Defenitely. Which is why I said it two times already.

Why? I've yet to hear a convincing argument in this respect.
There is no orifice that has been shredded open.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Tampering with a condom is not rape though. I agree. Women are just as guilty of sexual foul play. In fact, a lot of that foul play consists of crying rape after clearly consentual sex. But a woman raping a man in a sexual scenario in which the woman is penetrated by the man is.. difficult. It could happen if he was drugged, yes. But he clearly wasn't here.

why isnt tampering rape? isnt it unlawful sexual act without consent?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
why isnt tampering rape? isnt it unlawful sexual act without consent?
I'm not sure about laws in the State, but "rape" requires penetration in Belgium. To be raped, you have to essentially be penetrated. It could of course be part of a form of sexual misconduct. In Belgium I think the woman who tampered with the condom would be more likely to face a civil procedure than a criminal one though.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

A man could be Pegged against his will.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Because, for the second time, it's statutory rape. With statutory rape, no matter if it's comitted by a man or a woman, there is very often consent. The problem is that this consent is not seen as a "conscious" consent as it is made as a minor, where decision making processes are not fully matured yet. What we are discussing right now has very little to do with statutory rape cases.

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, perhaps there has, second of all, the emotional impact wouldn't be that different.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep, I mean it's clearly a sex offense, but rape is something different.
Exactly. Both are breaking the law but one is clearly forced and the other isn't.

Dusan once forced his way in me but before that Rab hid the condom.

Both violated me, but only Dusan raped me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Because, for the second time, it's statutory rape. With statutory rape, no matter if it's comitted by a man or a woman, there is very often consent. The problem is that this consent is not seen as a "conscious" consent as it is made as a minor, where decision making processes are not fully matured yet. What we are discussing right now has very little to do with statutory rape cases.

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, perhaps there has, second of all, the emotional impact wouldn't be that different.
I know what statutory rape is. The whole premisse of my opinion is that, while sometimes valuable, it clearly is not on the same level as rape.

In my premisse there has been no penetration.

Jeez, could you guys at least do me the favour of reading my posts?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I totally agree with you. Having said that, I'd love to be "raped" by any average chick as long as my asshole stays untouched.

My 'rhoids can't take it.
I love it how the women in these male rape fantasies are never gross, smelly women covered in body hair with mismatched eyes and huge fat rolls.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
12-year-old allegedly tries to poison mom for taking away iPhone

A 12-year-old girl Friday was detained in Boulder for allegedly twice using bleach in attempts to kill her mother after she took away the girl's iPhone.
Boulder County sheriff's deputies were called to Boulder Community Hospital on March 6 after the girl allegedly tried to poison her mother on two occasions, said Cmdr. Heidi Prentup, spokeswoman for the department. The mother and her daughter were at the hospital.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27753705/12-year-old-allegedly-tries-poison-mom-taking

Damn you Apple I say! ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm not sure about laws in the State, but "rape" requires penetration in Belgium. To be raped, you have to essentially be penetrated. It could of course be part of a form of sexual misconduct. In Belgium I think the woman who tampered with the condom would be more likely to face a civil procedure than a criminal one though.
most states have it as sexual assault which breaks it down in categories. As for condom tampering, same in the US but the law sucks like i mentioned earlier anyways, laws are ridiculously skewed in favor of women in the western world.

Rape is forced.

Tampering with a condom isn't.
slipping roofies is just as fraudulent and not as forced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)