News that makes you say WTF! (51 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Like FIFA care about morals. Oligarch dollar makes them spread their vagoo for Tsar Vladimir even if he'll have stolen half of the Baltic states by 2018.

On the other hand American politicians need to STFU. As if they were in the position to condemn other countries for being warlords
American senators...like anyone cares about their views on anything, let alone football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I buy the story. Here in Cali things like earthquake insurance really isn't available in a number of cases because no financial institution wants to take on that much risk.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I buy the story. Here in Cali things like earthquake insurance really isn't available in a number of cases because no financial institution wants to take on that much risk.
Yeah, but in Cali there's an actual risk. The risk here is minimal at best. Also the insurance company has chosen not to renew the policy. I bet the fucks just didn't pay.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The most sensible thing is to save em if you want to preserve the current mechanisms, but I hope we let them break everything. If only this was enough to down the IMF too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)