News that makes you say WTF! (29 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I love how it looks, but I have to wonder how people can spend a month's salary on a T-shirt from that place.
especially if you consider the possibility that the ones stitching it together for 50$ a month are
the same who are making 20$ shirts...

how stupid people are anyways, paying basically only for the name when the actual
shirt is worth like 15$.

that goes for everything. from shirts, to smartphones, to cars...

oh the bigheadedness make me laugh a lot
walking through the streets.
knowing that a lot a those people payed so much
basically only to impress (me) :rofl:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently Rand Paul is filibustering the renewal of the Patriot Act right now on the Senate floor. Your thoughts? @Enron @Bjerknes

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Apparently Rand Paul is filibustering the renewal of the Patriot Act right now on the Senate floor. Your thoughts? @Enron @Bjerknes
Patriot Act is the biggest act of treason ever done on American soil. That said, Rand Paul is a farce. It's something for him to point to during the primaries. It would be nice to see him stand by his "principles" all the time and not when it's convenient for him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Patriot Act is the biggest act of treason ever done on American soil. That said, Rand Paul is a farce. It's something for him to point to during the primaries. It would be nice to see him stand by his "principles" all the time and not when it's convenient for him.
Who would you like to see run?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Who would you like to see run?
Someone new, who's not retarded, and who's major claim to fame isn't a terrible record as a governor, making nothing happen in Congress, or being a former first lady. As it stands, the President part of the ballot will probably stay empty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)