News that makes you say WTF! (85 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks like Hillary had a 2nd email on her private server after lying to the American people about it saying she only had one WITH her work email.

Almost an entire month now without taking a question from the media about it. She is an idiot.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
it's breastaurant a la hooters based in texas, a stepping stone for strippers, which attract the creme de la creme of sophisticated society. so you have texas(lotsa guns), booze, and a collection of inbred low IQ fucks. I am surprised there isnt a shooting every week at that place.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looks like Hillary had a 2nd email on her private server after lying to the American people about it saying she only had one WITH her work email.

Almost an entire month now without taking a question from the media about it. She is an idiot.
But just how can anyone get it up over an emails and servers scandal?

Anything hear about that biker shootout in Waco? Crazy shit.
Open carry ftw!

it's breastaurant a la hooters based in texas, a stepping stone for strippers, which attract the creme de la creme of sophisticated society. so you have texas(lotsa guns), booze, and a collection of inbred low IQ fucks. I am surprised there isnt a shooting every week at that place.
Texas has more breastaurants per square mile than perhaps anywhere else in the country. I think the progression is this for women in Texas:
Junior Beauty Pageant --> Cheerleader --> Breastaurant --> Stripper Pole

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
National security and breaking a federal law that requires ALL government employees to adhere too. That's how you can lose a TS clearance or a job, etc. The 1974 Privacy Act:

The Privacy Act of 1974, 5 U.S.C. § 552a, establishes a code of fair information practices that governs the collection, maintenance, use, and dissemination of information about individuals that is maintained in systems of records by federal agencies.
-----

A potential presidential candidate willingly broke a federal law and then refuses to answer questions about it. What gets me is the media is hell bent on asking GOP candidates about the Iraq war but protect Hillary from the "tough" questions. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Al federal employees sign a non-disclosure form that they agree to follow the strict information & email policies. Remember a month or so ago the DOS beat around the bush looking for a "signed form". That was it if I'm not mistaken. But why get up over something like this? Because its one of her many lies and deceits added to her already long and growing list.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But just how can anyone get it up over an emails and servers scandal?

Open carry ftw!

Texas has more breastaurants per square mile than perhaps anywhere else in the country. I think the progression is this for women in Texas:
Junior Beauty Pageant --> Cheerleader --> Breastaurant --> Stripper Pole
last step: diner/bbq house waitress

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)