News that makes you say WTF! (24 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Some of the scariest people I've ever met fit into that category. Like the scary nerdy guy who lined up cereal boxes in his shared office so he could have breakfast in the morning. He had no time for breakfast at home because he spent all day screwing his skank wife in more positions than any of us wanted to think about. :scared:

(And just to complete the picture for you, this sicko actually said he wanted to fence in all the black people in America in the inner cities to round them up, etc. Some people deserve to be flattened by asteroids.)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Some of the scariest people I've ever met fit into that category. Like the scary nerdy guy who lined up cereal boxes in his shared office so he could have breakfast in the morning. He had no time for breakfast at home because he spent all day screwing his skank wife in more positions than any of us wanted to think about. :scared:

(And just to complete the picture for you, this sicko actually said he wanted to fence in all the black people in America in the inner cities to round them up, etc. Some people deserve to be flattened by asteroids.)
How did you know that? Did he tell you? :D

Avalanche

FREE MOGGI!
Jun 14, 2011
There once was a girl called Katarzyna
Whose lover tried to demean her.
He brought her back to his place,
And then sat on her face.
She should have bit off his wiener!

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #296
    Fox News. They don't even pretend not to be retards ffs. If pepper spray is essentially a food product why don't you try shoving some in your big mouth? :sergio:

http://gawker.com/5861688/its-a-food-product-essentially-fox-news-starts-spinning-pepper-spray-cops
    HUMANITY IS FUCKED.

I really just want to kill myself now.

What would have happened if Fox News existed during the Civil Righs Movement, Suffrage Movement, Vietnam Protests.

I hadn't seen the full video of what went on at the protest, just photos (i try and avoid televised news media because it drives me insane). There is no way you can justify treating pepole like that, its fucking ridiculous. Protest is one of the oldest and most important forms of political communication, that has made me video has made me fucking angry - If i lived in the US right now id be out on the streets demanding accountability and new legislation to protect the rights of dissidents/protesters. Obama should pay attention to this especially because without the civil rights movement he wouldn't be in office, let alone be a senator (I hate playing the race card, but reductio ad absurdum is the easiest way to point out the logical falicy of treating protestors like this).

"We're fucked, we're doomed....we've failed as a species" Doug Stanhope.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    No need to kill yourself but I agree with the rest. :D

Fucking ridiculous how they spin shit like this and how many people watch them.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    No need to kill yourself but I agree with the rest. :D

Fucking ridiculous how they spin shit like this and how many people watch them.
    I think it's sad how many people are surprised at this kind of thing instead of asking themselves the fundamental question: what is Fox News's reason to be? It is precisely this, to distort reality.

Why is it that "news" channels in the US can lie to the public legally?

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    You make a good point I guess but still, it's ridiculous how they can just do it. In English class, I remember something about journalistic integrity or whatever but once you have your own TV channel I don't think you have to give a shit.

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #300
    I think it's sad how many people are surprised at this kind of thing instead of asking themselves the fundamental question: what is Fox News's reason to be? It is precisely this, to distort reality.

Why is it that "news" channels in the US can lie to the public legally?
    We had a debate about this at uni a few days back as Murdoch has been trying for years to have the impartiality laws changed so he can rebrand Sky News as a Fox esque channel. He keeps being told to fuck off but he is gaining support. Its one of the things that the government authorities do quite well in the UK - balance and impartiality.

Most of the group were arguing for broadcast media to be a free market like in the US, which to me is just dangerous. Impartiality ensures that balance is represented and given the media climate in the UK this is super important. The biggest broadcast organisation is the BBC which no matter what will stay impartial, no 2 is SKY, no 3 is ITV and no 4 is channel 4. The drop off between no 2 and 3 is massive and 3 and 4 is even bigger. when you have a landscape were no 1 is impartial and no 2 is almost as big but can do what i likes its dangerous. If the BBC were privatised (which i want) and went left/liberal then it wouldn't be such a big problem, but that wont happen. I don't know if that makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)