News that makes you say WTF! (27 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Damn, this makes me proud to be Lithuanian. :touched:

Wouldn't go that far mate :D

In his campaign he promised that after 8 years lithuaninans will have 3-4 times bigger average montly salaries. That's wrong on so many levels, like he would have no control to complete these promises because his position has no power in that regards whatsoever.

In times like these i'm a bit sad to be lithuanian :)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
[h=3] Dead Baby Pills: China’s New Stamina Enhancer [/h] That’s right, just when you thought you heard it all, China comes out with a stamina pill made from dead babies.

A Korean TV documentary team went on a search for the truth behind the dead baby pill, and what they found was shocking.

They tracked down a hospital that sells deceased babies, mostly abortions or still births, to medicine companies.
When the hospital has a deceased baby case, the staff, who are openly involved, are instructed to immediately notify the medicine company. The documentary team reveals the super secret process of how the Dead Baby Pill is made.

The medicine company stores these dead babies in a normal family’s refrigerator, so no one can find out. Then, when ready to use, they put the dead baby in a medical drying microwave, also located in someone’s house. Once dry, they grind it up and put it in the capsule.

At a very high price the documentary team got their hands on some of these pill and had them tested.

The results: 99.7% HUMAN

From the test results they were also able to tell the gender and found hair and nail remnants.
The business of the dead baby pill is secretive and expensive, but it’s not without the consent of the deceased mother. Microwave dried placenta is another brand of pill that are openly made by this medical company.

The documentary will air on the 6th of August 2011 on SBS TV in South Korea.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Some news from my home town.

---------------

Naked man refused sex and sat on lover’s face

By Ann Healy

Friday, November 11, 2011

A NAKED man sat on a woman’s face to humiliate her because she goaded him over his lack of "balls" when he refused to have sex with her.

The Polish couple, who met on Facebook, had been having sex four or five times a day during their six-month liaison before the man snapped one night and told her he was tired, his nipples were sore and he didn’t want to have sex.

Lukasz Szutowski, aged 27, of 13 Ocean Drive, Oranmore, Co Galway, denied assaulting Katarzyna Malabis, causing her harm, at his home on September 26 last year.

Ms Malabis told Galway District Court this week that she sustained a back injury when Szutowski threw her onto his bed and sat on her face while he was naked from the waist down. She said she asked him if he was going to rape her. He became outraged and ordered her out.

Ms Malabis said they had been at a wedding that day and there was a misunderstanding between them in his bedroom that night. She became uncomfortable and decided to go home. She claimed Szutowski took her phone and car keys and would not let her leave.

Ms Malabis said that Szutowski threw her on to the bed and she felt something snap in her back. She began to cry and he then sat on her face. She said she was glad she asked him if he was going to rape her because he then got off her and threw her out.

The woman said she was so terrified she climbed out a window to get away. She went to hospital the next day and was put in a back brace for a crushed vertebrae.

In his statement, Szutowski said Ms Malabis was very drunk at the wedding and kept throwing herself at him.

"She wanted sex when we got to my house. She started getting mad and was going to drive home. I took the keys off her because she was drunk. She told me I had no balls because I wouldn’t have sex with her. I pushed her onto the bed and sat on her stomach to calm her down."

Szutowski denied he sat naked on the woman’s face to humiliate her.

Judge Mary Fahy said she believed the accused sat on Ms Malabis’s face to humiliate her.

"It’s a sickening part of the case that he did that but he was charged with assault and not sexual assault," she said, before convicting Szutowski of assault and fining him €750.

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/irelan...-sat-on-lovers-face-173553.html#ixzz1dS5ebfIR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)