News that makes you say WTF! (4 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Marijuana plant blamed for collapsed building
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

It's 2.40am on a Monday morning, and most of the residents in downtown Pasadena are sound asleep. Some are still continuing their weekend. At least, that was the case for three roommates who share an East Colorado Boulevard apartment.

The three men, all in their early 20s, have been living together for the past 7 months. It is alleged that one of the men lit a marijuana plant to "give the studio a good feel". It is understood that approximately 20 minutes following, whilst the three men were all sound asleep and heavily intoxicated, that the burning marijuana plant spread onto a nearby curtain and rapidly engulfed the entire apartment.

One of the men, a well-known and popular horticulturalist in the area, allegedly woke up feeling hungry to find the apartment ablaze.

All three men were able to escape the apartment and notify emergency services of the fire. The building was evacuated promptly, and residents gathered on the street and witnessed the fire from the outside. Shortly after, around 3.10am, the fifth storey partially collapsed under the weight of the fire.

A third storey resident speaking to a radio journalist wittily commented that the apartment building now "...wasn't so high".

The man who allegedly set the marijuana plant alight has been taken into custody, although has refused to collaborate with police until he can get a hold of his Hollywood lawyer, Doobie Jenkins, who is understood to be on holidays in South America.

Police have cordoned off the area until further notice as the building has been labelled a "medium risk of further collapse", and will conduct an investigation into the newly-built apartment building's structural engineering.
FAKE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's obviously very unpleasant, but I can't honestly say these things surprise me.

Too many similar things happened over the last ten years.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah real pussies couldnt fight him one on one and constantly attacking him from behind.. i hope they all get in serious trouble over this and be made an example of i hate shit like this.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Just got done watching that video. Absolutely sickening. My stomach tightened up watching it. Those scumbags are pathetic on so many levels.

Gladly, one of them has been arrested already (ended up clicking on related videos and found that out). Only a matter of time before he rats on all his friends and they're getting raped in jail side by side.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Just got done watching that video. Absolutely sickening. My stomach tightened up watching it. Those scumbags are pathetic on so many levels.

Gladly, one of them has been arrested already (ended up clicking on related videos and found that out). Only a matter of time before he rats on all his friends and they're getting raped in jail side by side.
If there's any justice in this world, they'll end up in the same cell as this man:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Probably the one that let his face be seen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah real pussies couldnt fight him one on one and constantly attacking him from behind.. i hope they all get in serious trouble over this and be made an example of i hate shit like this.
Apparently someone found out ALL of their addresses and posted it on all major news sites that reported it. You know how people can comment using facebook, for example below articles? Well someone went crazy they were irate and started posting their actual address and even some of their parents names. :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/16/video-of-beating-posted-on-youtube-prompts-police-investigation/

Here it is:

these are the names and phone numbers of the kids beating the kid up
WESLEY WU – grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man (778)8089776 EASLEY WU – big jackey with fur hood, blueadidas pant (818)3813829 RAYMOND PALOMINO – white guy with no mask (773) 8935231 S Riverside Plz Chicago, IL TODD RAMOS – grey and black hoodie (708)5824132 JOHNNY J LI 9178381205 3518 S Paulina St Chicago, IL 60609-1228 DANNY HUI – dressed in all black 778)3182048 AMY HOLLY FENG — Holding Camera youtub acc: 52oHateLove 773)376868 4622 S Christiana Ave Chicago, IL 60632-2934

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)