NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (26 Viewers)

Feb 27, 2013
Hi guys!
My name is Aleksander ,I'm 18 years old and for the last six and a half years I have been a Juventus fan.
I never watched a lot of football when I was little even though I loved the game...
But when I got into watching matches I was around 12 years old and that is when I saw Juve play for the first time...
I don't even remember who they played against but i do remember Del Piero scoring a magical goal in traditional fashion and the commentator saying something like "He did it once again... Alessandro - Del Piero"
Since then i fell in love with the black and white stripes of "the old lady".

I never joined a Juve forums community before but today i found this site while randomly looking for new good looking Juve wallpapers on Google and i thought to myself;why not ey?

I have been much more 'involved' on the interned just after the scandal and so I always got a lot of negative responses from people for supporting the club whether it was on You Tube or just random gaming forums
Most of the time i didn't know how to respond since i couldn't deny the facts but unlike those people i was much better educated on the history of Juventus which is much more than just 2 years of doubt
Some ignorant people just don't respect the glorious history of skill,strength,determination,commitment and teamwork that made Juventus Football Club what it is today...

Champions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)