NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

Nero99

Mar 3, 2013
Hello,

Im new to this forum but I am a massive Juve fan from London, I remember them from the Del Piero days back in 2010 when I first watched football, remember Juventus being my first Serie A team. My favorite moment in history 96 champions league against Ajax. My favorite players are Del piero, chilleini. i am also a fan of my local team west ham united however Juventus are my first team, I support them, but I always want West Ham United to do well. I am currently a student at school but Football is one of my biggest passion, although I have two left feet when it comes to playing. Why do I support Juventus? History, Passion, Fans.

Thanks all

Mar 7, 2013
Hey all.

My love for Juventus started back when I first saw them in the 2003 CL final. My family went to Turin and bought me back a Del Piero shirt which I still have to this day :). As a liverpool fan the 2005 QF game obviously was a big game for both teams and Is this one of my most fondest memories in football history.

My current day interest is down to the fantastic work Conte has down and the lovely football you guys play. I'm a fan of tactics and systems rather than just goals and skills so for my taste's, Juventus are a great team to watch. Favorite player on your team is a no-brainer and after last nights game thought I'd sign up and comment around since this forum looks massively active and full of intelligent people!

Ciao Bella! (Is the only thing I know in Italian. :hellyes:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Hey all.

My love for Juventus started back when I first saw them in the 2003 CL final. My family went to Turin and bought me back a Del Piero shirt which I still have to this day :). As a liverpool fan the 2005 QF game obviously was a big game for both teams and Is this one of my most fondest memories in football history.

My current day interest is down to the fantastic work Conte has down and the lovely football you guys play. I'm a fan of tactics and systems rather than just goals and skills so for my taste's, Juventus are a great team to watch. Favorite player on your team is a no-brainer and after last nights game thought I'd sign up and comment around since this forum looks massively active and full of intelligent people!

Welcome :) That's a nice first post and an even better username :lol:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Hey all.

That's the best username I've seen in a while.

Welcome! :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Hi everybody, My name is Gianluca i'm born in Ireland and still living here, my love for Juve started in the Euro 2000 final, When Del Piero missed those chances to give Italy the title everyone of my family and family's friends were all blaming Del Piero for the loss, since that very day i am a Juventino and Del Piero has and will always be my favourite player since that day i was only 7 years old.

my best memory of Juve was watching Del Piero lift the Scudetto one last time with Juve and watching him walk around the stadium getting scarves off all the fans, Worst memory has to be Calciopoli specifically inter i hate them so much with a passion since we got relegated.

Edit - Forgot to mention i am named after the great Gianluca Vialli my mum is a Milan supporter but Vialli was so popular at the time thats where my parents got my name from :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Hi guys, welcome to the site. Now one question, do you plan in bringing the site down?
No i came here to get away from all the stupid supporters on Goal.com getting in arguments over nothing and having no knowledge of football, I just want to be able to talk about Juve to other supporters and have my opinions respected and to listen to other people's opninions. One thing you must know about me though is when i say something i am convinced i am right, if someone can explain why i am wrong i am happy to hold my hands up and admit i was wrong :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
No i came here to get away from all the stupid supporters on Goal.com getting in arguments over nothing and having no knowledge of football, I just want to be able to talk about Juve to other supporters and have my opinions respected and to listen to other people's opninions. One thing you must know about me though is when i say something i am convinced i am right, if someone can explain why i am wrong i am happy to hold my hands up and admit i was wrong :D
I have some bad news for you :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You're going to hate it here, anyways - welcome :p

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Hi everybody, My name is Gianluca i'm born in Ireland and still living here, my love for Juve started in the Euro 2000 final, When Del Piero missed those chances to give Italy the title everyone of my family and family's friends were all blaming Del Piero for the loss, since that very day i am a Juventino and Del Piero has and will always be my favourite player since that day i was only 7 years old.

my best memory of Juve was watching Del Piero lift the Scudetto one last time with Juve and watching him walk around the stadium getting scarves off all the fans, Worst memory has to be Calciopoli specifically inter i hate them so much with a passion since we got relegated.

Edit - Forgot to mention i am named after the great Gianluca Vialli my mum is a Milan supporter but Vialli was so popular at the time thats where my parents got my name from :D
Irish-Italian?

I'll have a battered sausage and two cod portions please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)