NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (20 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
No i came here to get away from all the stupid supporters on Goal.com getting in arguments over nothing and having no knowledge of football, I just want to be able to talk about Juve to other supporters and have my opinions respected and to listen to other people's opninions. One thing you must know about me though is when i say something i am convinced i am right, if someone can explain why i am wrong i am happy to hold my hands up and admit i was wrong :D
Welcome to the forum my fellow Paddy :tup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Thanks nice to meet u, is their many Irish lads on this forum?
There's a few, The Curr, Stevie, IrishZebra, Emmet and myself (those are the ones I can think of right now anyway).

Given your username, what are your opinions of the bald headed one nowadays that he's sucking so much EPL penis?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
JFG™;4081676 said:
There's a few, The Curr, Stevie, IrishZebra, Emmet and myself (those are the ones I can think of right now anyway).

Given your username, what are your opinions of the bald headed one nowadays that he's sucking so much EPL penis?
He's still a great guy always liked his character i always have time to listen to his interviews, i dont see much of him on sky italia tbh, i've only seen a handful of interviews lately always talking about Chelsea.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
He's still a great guy always liked his character i always have time to listen to his interviews, i dont see much of him on sky italia tbh, i've only seen a handful of interviews lately always talking about Chelsea.
He has fallen out of favour with many fans on here recently due to his criticisms of Juve in the British media. He was a hero of mine too but you cannot talk about the club which made you a star in the fashion he did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)