NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (9 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
JFG™;4081727 said:
He has fallen out of favour with many fans on here recently due to his criticisms of Juve in the British media. He was a hero of mine too but you cannot talk about the club which made you a star in the fashion he did.
Wat shit was he talking? i mainly use goal.com and they probably didn't report it. I seen him on sky say Chelsea have more supporters than Juve worldwide which i wasnt sure was true

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Wat shit was he talking? i mainly use goal.com and they probably didn't report it. I seen him on sky say Chelsea have more supporters than Juve worldwide which i wasnt sure was true
He made reference to Calciopoli as though Juve were 100% guilty, made no argument otherwise, and as you said yourself he tried to claim that Chelsea were a bigger team.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
JFG™;4081745 said:
He made reference to Calciopoli as though Juve were 100% guilty, made no argument otherwise, and as you said yourself he tried to claim that Chelsea were a bigger team.
Oh yes now i remember, personally i didnt take offence to it, He shouldn't have brought it up though done us no favour's.

Mlvrd5

Mar 14, 2013
Hi, everybody, Im a big fan of Juve like you all, and I hope to see them win this year again. I hope you guys can help me obtain information on when the celebration for the scudetto would be. Im planing to go and celebrate with the team. Any help will be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)