NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (7 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
[Insert witty retort] ;)

Darn it, I should have called myself "Poe's The Raven".
Love that poem. I knew it by heart at one point :D

Welcome to the forums :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

Keep 'em coming, I say. Sign that the club is doing well :tup:

We were all attracted to the prestige of Juventus at one point, either that or some world class player, so it's the same for all of us :)

juve1912

Mar 16, 2013
hello everyone :)

Huge juve supporter here. I am seeking some assistance in how to purchase tickets for the Juve v Pescara Match on 6th April. As a non member, how difficult is it to get tickets in London once the tickets go on sale? Note, I will be arriving in Turin on the day of the match.

Thanks so much for any assistance you can give me.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Welcome! There is a thread here on visiting Turin/getting tickets/etc. which may have some answers to your questions. If not, I'm sure someone will be here shortly to let you know.

Mar 18, 2013
Buongiorno everyone, I'm a lifelong Bayern fan and Juventus sympathizer for a very long time, as many others might have made I was drawn to these forums because of the CL draws. I don't come here to flame, however, as I have never joined another team's forum - I joined here in order to engage in meaningful discussion and because this is a team I particularly like and respect.

See you around in the forums!

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Buongiorno everyone, I'm a lifelong Bayern fan and Juventus sympathizer for a very long time, as many others might have made I was drawn to these forums because of the CL draws. I don't come here to flame, however, as I have never joined another team's forum - I joined here in order to engage in meaningful discussion and because this is a team I particularly like and respect.

Welcome. :) Don't trust anything @Nzoric says, he's danish :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Welcome mate!

Please note that Nzoric is a child molester who is one lucky son of a bitch in FIFA.

Mar 18, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)