NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (52 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hello everyone. I've been stalking this forum since June, when I accidentally found it while searching for some transfer rumours. I don't know why I haven't registered here till now, maybe because my English is not stellar, maybe because I've been reading this forum for almost a year and still can't understand some of the high-class trolling by some of the members. I support Juventus since 2005 and I have no regrets except 2: Diego and Amauri authentic shirts. That's it probably, hope you guys won't be cruel to me.
Diego was great, lame first post.

But anyway welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he star in such films as "The one trick pony" and "Help! I can't speak Italian?"
No the comedy where the old fool yells 'MILOS MILOS' at him everyday.

Apr 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm from Singapore and I have been supporting Juve since I was 10! (I'm 21 now) I was so impressed with Del Piero's ability and skill. I remembered that my first Juve match that I watched on the telly was a Champs League one, but can't remember which..

Forza Juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hi everyone,

I'm from Singapore and I have been supporting Juve since I was 10! (I'm 21 now) I was so impressed with Del Piero's ability and skill. I remembered that my first Juve match that I watched on the telly was a Champs League one, but can't remember which..

Forza Juve!
Hi guys,

happy to be here with lots of fellow juve fans!

Forza Juve!
Welcome, guys :beer:

Apr 8, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm 17 and I support Juve since... always, lol. I follow my team with passion since 2004, and I've had a lot of enjoyments and also delusions, but undoubtedly the biggest emotion was last year' Scudetto. I follow a lot of european leagues, and I love football in general. Well, I think that's all for now. Bye everyone, and, as always... Forza Juve!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Hi everyone. I'm 17 and I support Juve since... always, lol. I follow my team with passion since 2004, and I've had a lot of enjoyments and also delusions, but undoubtedly the biggest emotion was last year' Scudetto. I follow a lot of european leagues, and I love football in general. Well, I think that's all for now. Bye everyone, and, as always... Forza Juve!
Welcome, comrade.

Let us take care of your balls now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)