NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (9 Viewers)

Cessna

Dec 14, 2013
I will never allow myself to believe we had a "fair chance" vs Gala in the last round.
However, I will allow myself to curse the ineffectivity we had in the earlier rounds.

I look forward to EL Finals, Napoli vs Juve @Delle Alpi (not sure if we are allowed to call it that anymore though)

Cessna

Dec 14, 2013
I am disappointed though, but I had a feeling that making the tactics with Llorente / Tevez would take some time.
I love the way it is going, and as long as Pirlo can deliver - so can Llorente.... Pirlo balls towards Llorente using headers / first touch to pass the ball... it's excellence.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I will never allow myself to believe we had a "fair chance" vs Gala in the last round.
However, I will allow myself to curse the ineffectivity we had in the earlier rounds.

I look forward to EL Finals, Napoli vs Juve @Delle Alpi (not sure if we are allowed to call it that anymore though)
:tup: No, not Napoli. Hopefully an EPL team. Delle Alpi :heart: Bittersweet memories. We got paid a shitload of money to call it Juventus Stadium.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I am disappointed though, but I had a feeling that making the tactics with Llorente / Tevez would take some time.
I love the way it is going, and as long as Pirlo can deliver - so can Llorente.... Pirlo balls towards Llorente using headers / first touch to pass the ball... it's excellence.
It's excellent, indeed. Many boners were had. Shame Pirlo is injured for some time.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Greetings fellow Juve fans. I am not really a "new" fan of Juve.
I have been following this team since the 97/98 season, with Fonseca, Zidane, Pessotto, Di Livio, Conte, Inzaghi, Davids, Del Piero, Deschamps.
I bolded the people I viewed as my favourite players at the time. I love the legends... Club did not matter too much to me, the playing style and the player composition did.
I am a lover of the legends. When Maldini retired I felt old and that time was shifting away. I see Totti and Zanetti still playing, but apart from Buffon, those are the only players I remember who still play.
Welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)