NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (6 Viewers)

Cessna

Dec 14, 2013
Greetings fellow Juve fans. I am not really a "new" fan of Juve.
I have been following this team since the 97/98 season, with Fonseca, Zidane, Pessotto, Di Livio, Conte, Inzaghi, Davids, Del Piero, Deschamps.
I bolded the people I viewed as my favourite players at the time. I love the legends... Club did not matter too much to me, the playing style and the player composition did.
I am a lover of the legends. When Maldini retired I felt old and that time was shifting away. I see Totti and Zanetti still playing, but apart from Buffon, those are the only players I remember who still play.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's indeed a famous beer from Trondheim, but had you been from Trondheim you would've replied Karsk. This is the true, centuries old, appalling Trondheim drink.

You have failed. You are not from Trondheim. You are a double account.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well I'll be damned. More norwegians :heart:

Welcome!!!

This will do well to counter the horrible danish invasion.

Click Forum Actions, then edit profile. Then you have the option of changing avatar in the menu to the left!

Cessna

Dec 14, 2013
[H][H][/H][/H]By the way... I can make you convinced by posting this...
Check 4:20

youtube.com/watch?v=YsE-gPVgON0

Thank you btw Jem83.
I love the guy in my avatar...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Well I'll be damned. More norwegians :heart:

Welcome!!!

This will do well to counter the horrible danish invasion.

Click Forum Actions, then edit profile. Then you have the option of changing avatar in the menu to the left!
:lol: Didn't know you had an alkali test for Norwegianism.
Welcome aboard Cessna.

Cessna

Dec 14, 2013
I liked the "initiation". With 15k posts you should know what you are talking about, and for a while I have been searching for a forum where there are genuinely good people who want the best for the club.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:lol: Didn't know you had an alkali test for Norwegianism.
It's very effective :D

I liked the "initiation". With 15k posts you should know what you are talking about, and for a while I have been searching for a forum where there are genuinely good people who want the best for the club.
:)

Your balls have now officially been cupped.

Enjoy your stay :beer:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
To quote Dru this forum lives by the maxim "Crown them & then drown them." The forum is on a meltdown right now after we got properly grilled in Istanbul. So don't be surprised to see half the team on sale and Conte to be replaced immediately.
It's very effective :

:)
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)