New transfer rumurs (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
In this special moment (after U 21 Euro, Euro 2004, new market relations with Abramovich's apperance) I was expecting much more serious players in our lines , with detaining the proof ones.
Please, can someone tell me who are our new players in but Emerson and Zebina?:confused:
Thank you beforehand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Podczas meczu ZSRR - Wegry na Mundialu w Meksyku '86 Wojciech Zielinski (TVP) nie zauwazył bramki dla ZSRR i do konca I polowy wdawal sie w dyskusje z rezultatem figurujacym na tablicy wynikow. W II polowie usprawiedliwial sie smiercia ojca, a po latach - w wywiadach - tlumaczyl, ze siedzacy przed nim dziennikarze radzieccy podskoczyli z radosci i zaslonili mu widok.
:dielaugh::LOL:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
In this special moment (after U 21 Euro, Euro 2004, new market relations with Abramovich's apperance) I was expecting much more serious players in our lines , with detaining the proof ones.
Please, can someone tell me who are our new players in but Emerson and Zebina?:confused:
Thank you beforehand.

Zebina, Kapo, Chiellini, Emerson, Blasi (back from loan).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
And with hindsight, I would have prefered Deschamp. The very reason I liked Capello signing was not that he was great tactician but he is master at Calcio Mercaot - Knowing what he wants and getting them. And beside, I do not really rate him as a trainer who manages well with constrained resources - His brief second stint with Milan and lack of young players that he developed bar Raul is a testimony to that. With Deschamp or Prandelli we might have ended up with their "Guys" who have done very well last year, and young enthusiastic manager who nurturs young talents. We took Ferrari, Gila, et al as granted - That is how bad things have turned out in last 2months.

Yes, i'm starting to feel the same way. Think about it; when you look at Capello's past performances, he has always been great when he coached an amazing team. He is one of who gets the best out of a superstar team, not a team of two superstars(Zambrotta and Nedved) and a lot of role players or players who were good or can be good again (Del Piero, Legro etc.).

With Deschamps we probably would've gotten a lot of his old squad(Rothen, Evra?, Squillaci..) relatively cheap. And a coach good with youngsters and relatively unknown names, as he proved last year.

Capello was the most prestigious coach we could've hoped for, but was he really the best coach for our current team?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
dont be ridicoulus, Deschamps is just a little kid compared to Don Fabio!, the thing is that you most be patient. Just wait and see, im sure Capello will get us CL and Scudetto during the next three years!. The problem at the moment is the money. Theres not much money available, but im sure it will solve out.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Juve has always been one or the biggest club in Europe, just take a look at all the legends who has played for Juve. And there is no signs for it to end. But at the moment the economy isnt too good, it can have something to do with the rebuild of the stadium. Deschamps is a coach for small teams, Capello is the coach for the best team in the world!, and at the moment he is Juve's coach, and we should be happy for it!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Juve has always been one or the biggest club in Europe, just take a look at all the legends who has played for Juve. And there is no signs for it to end . But at the moment the economy isnt too good, it can have something to do with the rebuild of the stadium. Deschamps is a coach for small teams, Capello is the coach for the best team in the world!, and at the moment he is Juve's coach, and we should be happy for it!
Are you serious?! Just look at our current team and financiel status! Look at last season! Look at our transfermarkt!

Those are all obvious signs of a decline... And if things continue like this, we won't be back to the top(or even anywhere near) for a few years to come...

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
squillaci, kompany and grygera would be nice...but i doubt moggi will go for them. there is also an ajax defender starting with H that ive forgotten his name..mind has gone blank.

I think your talking about Heitinga. I havent seen much of him but ive seen Hatem Trabelsi and i think he's better than oddo IMO.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Are you serious?! Just look at our current team and financiel status! Look at last season! Look at our transfermarkt!

Those are all obvious signs of a decline... And if things continue like this, we won't be back to the top(or even anywhere near) for a few years to come...
Try to see it in a larger perspective, Juve has had years like this earlier too, but managed to rise thanks to the excellent management of the club!.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Patient is the clue, there is no shortcuts, unless you have abramovichs money. Sooner or later big spenders like Real, Inter and Roma will get trouble, and much more than ours right now.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Sure mate. When we get into that gutter, we will get out (just like you said). But just as I said we might actually go into that gutter and it will take a few years to get out of it.

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
transfer rumurs... fact or fake.

1. Cameronesi(Juve) <=> C. Zanetti (Inter)

2. Fabian Carini(Juve) <=> Fabio Canavaro (Inter) (or Sesar from Lacio)

3. Appiah(Juve)+money <=> Cambel(Ars)

4. Panucchi(Roma) to JUVE

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Capello was the most prestigious coach we could've hoped for, but was he really the best coach for our current team?
yeap, he's definitely the one who can build a new succesful era with us, he manage to build roma much better too, remember?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)