New transfer rumurs (15 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Don't pretend like you don't get it, Ice. Birindelli, Ferrara, Iuliano, Legro, Montero, Pesso, Thuram. All close to 30 or beyond. That means we have a revolution on our hands, instead of getting younger players to combine with the veterans, we just keep getting "old" players.

What would it take for us to sign one defender under 25? Roma have Chivu, Mexes and Ferrari, we have Chiellini.. come on!

apperantly you need money for that

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TroGeee ] ++

So, IMO we will sign 2 players, one of Janku, Cesar, Oddo and a striker. But I don't understand, why are Janku and Cesar linked on the same position. Janku is more of a defender (LB), I know, he can play in midfield too, and Cesar is a winger, not a defender.

because even if jankulovski joins, he will be used as the left winger, and not left back. capello wants zambrotta to stay at left back because he has developed into the best left back in the world. so cesar and janks are being bought for the same position. a position which nedved, kapo and olivera can all play already. once again, not giving our youth a chance.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

because even if jankulovski joins, he will be used as the left winger, and not left back. capello wants zambrotta to stay at left back because he has developed into the best left back in the world. so cesar and janks are being bought for the same position. a position which nedved, kapo and olivera can all play already. once again, not giving our youth a chance.
Well the latest speculation is though that Capello after seeing Zambo's great performances so far, wants to use him in our midfield.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Well the latest speculation is though that Capello after seeing Zambo's great performances so far, wants to use him in our midfield.
Yeah,and after great Oliveira's performenses we may see him as our RM and Zambro on the left.

---------Zambro------Neddy----Emo--------Oli---------

------Jank-----Campbell-----Thuram----Oddo---------

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
more likely that olivera will be on the left and zamby on the right:ruben is left foot dominant and zamby usually plays on the right in midfield.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
that team looks very good but im afraid that if the christian zanetti rumour of joining comes true, he will be played in the middle in the with emerson. sad but true.

but that line up looks quite nice...and with rumours of mutu's agent hooking up with chelsea this week in regards to that move to juve happening, the team does suddenly look a treat indeed.

romans line up....with one of dp/miccoli or mutu next to trezeguet.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Cruz bidding war begins
Sunday 15 August, 2004

The agent of Julio Ricardo Cruz admits that Roma and Juve are battling for his signature, but has bad news for Lazio.

“As far as I know,” stated Gustavo Ghezzi, “Roma and Juventus are tracking my player this summer. We’re well aware that Fabio Capello has been a fan of his for many years.”

This suggests that the Bianconeri are leading the race, although both clubs are in dire need of a new centre-forward before the transfer market closes on August 31.

The former Bologna striker is also a major target for Lazio, but his agent suggests there are only two possible destinations.

“I heard that Lazio had requested Cruz as part of Inter’s deal for Cesar, but a player like this costs money and I frankly doubt they have the resources to pay his wages.”

It is looking increasingly unlikely that the Argentine will stay at the San Siro, as he was left on the bench for Inter’s Champions’ League clash with Basel. As both Roma and Juventus are set to play in Europe this season, to cup-tie the player would massively devalue him on the market.

“Inter have never told us anything about his future,” added agent Ghezzi, “and therefore what they said a month ago – that Cruz won’t leave the Nerazzurri – remains valid in our eyes.”

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Appiah said that if he doesn't have place in the Juventus' first team, he'll leave Juventus.
Good. If he isn't good enough to play, then he should get out.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Capello Demands Defenders
8/16/2004 12:21:00 AM

Fabio Capello has been far from impressed with Juventus’ pre-season and Champions League qualifier match, and for this reason he has demanded new reinforcements, especially in the back-line department.
The former Roma and Milan coach has asked Luciano Moggi specifically for three players in order to strengthen the defence: Sol Campbell, Fabio Cannavaro and Christian Panucci.

If the English player arrival to Turin seems highly unlikely, Cannavaro and Panucci remain two very possible transfers.

The Italian national team captain has not played for Inter in the Champions League qualifier, thus he is not cup-tied if he does join the bianconeri. For Panucci, Roma are still far from a healthy financial situation, therefore this might east the passage of the full-back to Capello’s court.

However everything will not happen prior to the second leg match against Djurgarden, as in the case that Juventus fail to qualify for this season’s Champions League, then Moggi and company will have to sell players in order to make up for the financial loss that such a case would bring.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=16939&progr=0

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
CRUZZZZZZZZZ?????I cannot believe it.
I'm dreaming.Gilardino is our fan,that's what he has told once,and he is great young player, but Juve is in chase for Cruz.
We need something stronger, something younger than cruz, and the answer is Gilardino.:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)