New transfer rumurs (9 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Any young defenders still available?
Squillaci, Kroldrup, Kompany if you will. Juan is a very slight possibility, very slight being because he has already participated in the CL with Leverkusen. Is Andrea Barzagli any good to you guys? Is Grygera on the market? We should've been looking at the likes of Mexes, Ferrari, Ujfalusi and Rodriguez, but Moggi, well, his opinion is clearly different to mine. Right now the best we can do is Cannavaro or Campbell, but I can't see us getting the latter. And please Moggi, not Panucci :scared:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
squillaci, kompany and grygera would be nice...but i doubt moggi will go for them. there is also an ajax defender starting with H that ive forgotten his name..mind has gone blank.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

What exactly is wrong with Bonera?, can you give some examples from what you have seen from him thats bad..........
yeah i agree...i would welcome him with open arms right now. parma hasnt been the best of places for him but i think at juve he could really make it.

Jul 28, 2002
Bonera hmmmm lets think.

Did horrendous for parma last year...and all the other seasons.
Overated by many as the next nesta.
A milanista who declared his love already.
Would cost more than mexes AND ferrari...rubbing salt in the wound

The only thing he has on his side is age.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Squillaci, Kroldrup, Kompany if you will. Juan is a very slight possibility, very slight being because he has already participated in the CL with Leverkusen. Is Andrea Barzagli any good to you guys? Is Grygera on the market? We should've been looking at the likes of Mexes, Ferrari, Ujfalusi and Rodriguez, but Moggi, well, his opinion is clearly different to mine. Right now the best we can do is Cannavaro or Campbell, but I can't see us getting the latter. And please Moggi, not Panucci :scared:
stu, a spot on round up....bar the barzagli bit

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Bonera hmmmm lets think.

Did horrendous for parma last year...and all the other seasons.
Overated by many as the next nesta.
A milanista who declared his love already.
Would cost more than mexes AND ferrari...rubbing salt in the wound

The only thing he has on his side is age.
Is that your subjective meaning?, or can you give me examples of his horrendous performance?...

And who cares if he is a fan of Milan, he's professional and can play for others.

Jul 28, 2002
every time i watched a parma game on eurosport, he never failed to dissappoint me, let players past, and offten in terrible positions.

But all thats in my opinion....im sure there are people who concur with my opinion of his poor performances.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Kompany isn't ready for Juve yet!! Geez, give him some time to develop first, yes this guy has huge potential, but just not Juve-material yet...

@ John, cool to see you again, where the hell have you been or have I just been in wrong places?!

Jul 28, 2002
kompany has the potential to be a worldclass defender..but we will have huige competition for him.

@poku...thnks man, ive been on holiday in the land of le bleu...btw that is a legendary sig :cool:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Cruz, Inzaghi, Cear, Oddo....:wallbang:.

Of course we need proven players right now but they also need to be young. I am quite pessimistic of our chances of winning anything next year even with some enforcement. Unless Moggi can pull off excellent transfer in a week or two, I would rather see this team give chances to Blasi, Kapo, Chiellini, Olivera, Miccoli and Appiah and allow to them to develop. I would rather see young players given opportunities and loose rather than being defeated in horrendous fashion with the likes of Montero, Iluliano and co.
Young we can find a player who can truly change the team like Nesta did with Milan, I would just keep the current group of players and see what they have, acknolwedge that we are not good enough and make drastic changes in the following season. Moggi should also go after this season.
And with hindsight, I would have prefered Deschamp. The very reason I liked Capello signing was not that he was great tactician but he is master at Calcio Mercaot - Knowing what he wants and getting them. And beside, I do not really rate him as a trainer who manages well with constrained resources - His brief second stint with Milan and lack of young players that he developed bar Raul is a testimony to that. With Deschamp or Prandelli we might have ended up with their "Guys" who have done very well last year, and young enthusiastic manager who nurturs young talents. We took Ferrari, Gila, et al as granted - That is how bad things have turned out in last 2months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)