New transfer rumurs (5 Viewers)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Maresca would've been perfect alongside Emerson :(.
No he wouldnt, they are to similar in playing style. Emerson and Appiah/Blasi/Tacchi is much better. After all Emerson is a Brazilian so he is not so defensive as everyone likes to believe. Thats why it is more usefull to have a Blasi/Tacchi/Appiah alongside the great Emo!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
actually, many dont realise how well emerson can play as a DM. and many dont realise that maresca could also defend, even if he developed an offensive side to his game on loan at piancenza.

anyway, no point crying over maresca leaving now. if appiah or blasi hit top form, they should partner emerson. otherwise capello should be more daring and play nedved in the middle or something.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree, Maresca could defend, he was a DM before Piazenca, where he was a playmaker. But IMO, Blasi would be a better partner to Emo than Appiah.

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
this would be my realistic Dream team

-------------------Buffon--------------------------

Oddo------Thuram------Cannavaro------Jankulovski

----------------Appiah-------Emerson-------------

Zambrotta-----------------------------------Nedved

---------------Trezeguet-----Del Piero-------------
Men, we won't sign all these player, this is for sure. Or Jankulovski or Oddo, IMO, if we sign Janku, he will be LB, and Zambo RB. We need first to offload some players from defence, before we can sign, because for CB position, we have Thuram, Legro, Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano, Tudor and Zebina. (Sub for Rb Birindelli, Subs for LB Pessotto and Chiellini). So for 2 places we have 7 players. How will it be, if we sign another CB?
Another problem is our attack. We need one more forward, cause Trezeguet hasn't sub.
So, IMO we will sign 2 players, one of Janku, Cesar, Oddo and a striker. But I don't understand, why are Janku and Cesar linked on the same position. Janku is more of a defender (LB), I know, he can play in midfield too, and Cesar is a winger, not a defender.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I would like Oddo, because he is superb and because then we could use Zebina as CB together with Thuram, sadly but true, everything is better than Legrottaglie and at least Zebina are.

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
Zebina is not a bad defender, as you all say. The best defenders around the world are not as young as he is. (Except some true stars: Nesta, Samuel, Carvalho) But for example Ayala, Desailly etc. when they were young, were not as good as today. Zebina has 24 years, he is very young (for a defender), and has 4-5 years experience in Seria A. He made some mistakes last year, but hope he will improve.

Aug 26, 2003
ok, i think we are all on the same point that juve missed out on Ferrari or Mexes, and that is very sad but we have to live with that!

and i think Zebina can't be that bad as many of you say, cause he was part of the best defence last year!!

I think we shouldn't judge him without have seen him playing any official game for us!!

I think we need 1-2 defenders, and then say godbye to Montero and Iuliano!! (or Tudor)

if we sign Cesar or Jank. i would take Jankulovski anytime!

yeah and i also think a backup for Trez would be good!!!

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
26 is still young, but our point is that he isn't as good as Ferrari or Mexes....
What did Ferrari and Mexes in their career? Ferrari had a relativly good season with Parma, Mexes so with Auxerre, but what did they do on international level, Champions League, Uefa Cup.... Mexes was left out from French NT...Ferrari doesn't play with Italy....they didn't play in CL...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Oddo is a MUST BUY now, so we can shift Zambro back into the midfield and get even better results out of him.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
*sigh* Oddo is 28 now, yet another player to be replaced not too far down the road. :wallbang:

:confused: 28 is old ?! what is the world coming to....

a 28 year old is just about hitting his prime. Oddo has at least 5 good years left in him which is a long time...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Don't pretend like you don't get it, Ice. Birindelli, Ferrara, Iuliano, Legro, Montero, Pesso, Thuram. All close to 30 or beyond. That means we have a revolution on our hands, instead of getting younger players to combine with the veterans, we just keep getting "old" players.

What would it take for us to sign one defender under 25? Roma have Chivu, Mexes and Ferrari, we have Chiellini.. come on!

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Oddo is a MUST BUY now, so we can shift Zambro back into the midfield and get even better results out of him.
For me Jankulovski is the "winner", he is young, versatile, fast, creative...Zambro back to RB position.

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
dude, janko and zambro are the same age :D
I have no problem with Zambro, if i have to choose between Janku and Oddo, then Janku...and in this case Janku would be LB, Zambro RB...:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)