New moderators (3 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Thanks to the guys who nominated me to be mod, but IMO swag deserves the position before anyone else :)

Zlatan's in it with a shout too.

Seriously though there are too many posters deserving of such a position, there shouldn't be a problem appointing competent mods whatsoever.:)

Aug 1, 2003
I'd agree with having Desmond as a mod. Zlatan too. He can be a bit too emotional at times but I think he'd do his job well.

I've always wanted *aca* as a mod, if only he's here more often :frown:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Oh, and I'd like it for all existing mods to continue in their current capacities, wouldn't want to break the Jueventus tradition of preserving the old guard now would we. :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Zlatan too. He can be a bit too emotional at times but I think he'd do his job well.
Sometimes, the best way to curb a troublemaker is to put him in a position where he has to curb others ;)

I've always wanted *aca* as a mod, if only he's here more often :frown:
Top nomination, he was one of the best posters ever on the forums :thumb:

Don't think we've ever had any laziale on the moderating staff though ;)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

Sometimes, the best way to curb a troublemaker is to put him in a position where he has to curb others ;)
Another Tom? :dontcare: :D

Yes, *aca* was a good poster. But he's also a.. "neutral"; and hes extremely approachable.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Since the best have already been mods...its a hard one.

Zlatan is a gimme: 110% support from me on this one.

Other i would pick who dont caouse arguments....

Desmond and Dominic...

Some outsiders:

The don, Arif and espectro

Old schoolers who know the soul of the forum.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

I nominate you, John.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Don´t know what the new Martin will decide with the moderators, also don´t know which of the current mods who will stay (John, Graho, Fahad?).

Erik(again), swag and Desmond are great choices anyhoo. Paul wouldn´t be bad at all. I´ve always thought Fliakis could do it, but few have agreed. :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Probably taking a vacation, she would be terrible as a mod anyway.

My vote goes to Erik, Zlatan and Azzuri. This assuming they are all willing to do it.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Don´t know what the new Martin will decide with the moderators, also don´t know which of the current mods who will stay (John, Graho, Fahad?).

Erik(again), swag and Desmond are great choices anyhoo. Paul wouldn´t be bad at all. I´ve always thought Fliakis could do it, but few have agreed. :D

:touched:

cheers torks :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
aca would probably introduce equal rights for Lazio fans and a whole set of new forums for Lazio :D
Undoubtedly :D

So many people want me back! :cool: I love you all though I don't understand you cause I was a lousy mod. Remember how you had to explain all the functions to me Martin? And still right before I resigned I kept discoving new stuff :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)